Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello again everyone! I'm back after a short break!

My break actually ended a little while ago, but I decided not to add a new post immediately because I wanted to check if I can go back and continue working on the game like I used to.

As I said in my last post, there will be some changes. I’ll be working on the characters I want to work and I’m in the mood to do so. The polls tier will remain, but It will affect different things than character selection for future updates.

Okay, I think that’s enough small talk - it’s time for some real news on the game!

Version 0.6
I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases.
The 65% progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include the neighbours.

Polls

The polls will be sent directly via private messages and the result will be posted a few days later for everyone to see. The polls here on Patreon are too restrictive so I prefer to use my old method for gathering data.

Hardware
I have some good news here. I have invested in an x11 graphics card 1080ti. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be for animations, but the change in rendering speed is very noticable. It should be good enough for this year.

As a reminder, those who pledged for the months when I was on break and one month before that will receive this update for free. If you want, you can even cancel your pledge for August when the game will be released since you will receive it anyway via PM.

Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
I’m working a little differently than before. Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. I'll be taking better care of my health from now on. I hope it will not affect the amount of renders per release. Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it? We’ll see. :)

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it! :)

politis

Dec 12, 2018

Hello again everyone! I'm back after a short break!

My break actually ended a little while ago, but I decided not to add a new post immediately because I wanted to check if I can go back and continue working on the game like I used to.

As I said in my last post, there will be some changes. I’ll be working on the characters I want to work and I’m in the mood to do so. The polls tier will remain, but It will affect different things than character selection for future updates.

Okay, I think that’s enough small talk - it’s time for some real news on the game!

Version 0.6
I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases.
The 65% progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include the neighbours.

Polls

The polls will be sent directly via private messages and the result will be posted a few days later for everyone to see. The polls here on Patreon are too restrictive so I prefer to use my old method for gathering data.

Hardware
I have some good news here. I have invested in an x11 graphics card 1080ti. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be for animations, but the change in rendering speed is very noticable. It should be good enough for this year.

As a reminder, those who pledged for the months when I was on break and one month before that will receive this update for free. If you want, you can even cancel your pledge for August when the game will be released since you will receive it anyway via PM.

Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
I’m working a little differently than before. Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. I'll be taking better care of my health from now on. I hope it will not affect the amount of renders per release. Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it? We’ll see. :)

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it! :)
Finally ! Another two months of waiting but now we have a real date

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
So update pushed to August, all this time i didn't say anything about icstor but it is getting ridiculous. Well, i hope it will worth the wait, it's been months but we'll see.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Going 8 months in the year without sounds really bad... stupid even. People voted that they wanted Caroline last year after the release of 0.5, give them what they wanted and then go start stuff you haven't even started yet with Celia and the Neighbors.
Yeah i think that was everyones thoughts before this , can't say i didn't see it coming LMAO. But why would he, he will cash in 2 months for work he probably already finished.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
You know that for me the funniest thing about this situation is that the developer will throw out something in that spirit, but I drove this soapy thought to myself that he was smart enough to release Caroline and everything else after him, but as they say in my country: we have it. so we are at least awaited for a VERY BIG update with four (!) characters. Well, we are waiting for the main thing so that we don’t wait half a year from the development

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
So update pushed to August, all this time i didn't say anything about icstor but it is getting ridiculous. Well, i hope it will worth the wait, it's been months but we'll see.
If you haven't visited Midnight Paradise's thread or don't follow its creator, than you no nothing about ridiculousness :giggle:.

Can someone post the bigger preview picture?

Reactions: Laziness

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Let's put down bets...How long until someone asks: "When's the next update?"
1. Two comments after this one?
2. Half a page?
3. One page?
4. Two pages?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I would appreciate a quick response if possible... So I was playing the game and couldn't get farther with Lindas story the only time of day I ever saw her was in the morning when she's changing but nothing for a good 2 weeks. So I come here and download the walkthrough and it says to "Morning go to Lindas bedroom sneak on her afterwards she will take you somewhere and give you a job in her office" well I've been doing just that every day and nothing is happening. What am I missing?

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
If you haven't visited Midnight Paradise's thread or don't follow its creator, than you no nothing about ridiculousness :giggle:.

Can someone post the bigger preview picture?
What you mean MNP and its creator dr.sin made a mistake of going with unity but his DOD was flawless in terms of releases.This is ridiculous ,sin will get back of his regular updates before Milfy 0.6 trust.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
What you mean MNP and its creator dr.sin made a mistake of going with unity but his DOD was flawless in terms of releases.This is ridiculous ,sin will get back of his regular updates before Milfy 0.6 trust.
I don't know about DoD times, maybe you're right, but everything related to MNP is insanely rediculous since lately.

upd:
Well, since the beginning I suppose, but lately it's become insane.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes