• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
WTH?
If he has completed Caroline content, just release that and be done with that, i don't care about the neighbours, just give me that sweet caroline pussy.
But now he probably wants to work a couple of days a week, and include content about characters that they're not really needed.
Just like the twins that are awful character wise.
I'm really dissapointed in ICSTOR right now.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's all some people do. He could well have said, "Fuck it all!"

Don't like it? Make your own game. In the meantime, be grateful for what he's given us so far.
Criticism exists, pal, and that's life, you have to learn to deal with that.
I can criticize anything i want since nobody's perfect and usually this helps us grow, if it were like you said, nobody would care about anything.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Constructive criticism is one thing, but this is criticizing just for the sake of criticizing.

It is what it is, and sometimes the best thing to do is to accept what it is.

Reactions: roro
Aug 5, 2016
I don't agree with the choice to expand the scope of the update and push the release to August. That being said I'm probably going to be overwhelmed by the size of it when it actually comes. The part I like the least is how annoying this thread is gonna be for two more months. Oh well, there are plenty of games on this site for me to play in the mean time.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I think icstor Is something else. He Is not like dark cookie or that kind of shitty developers. I think he puts real efforts and doesn't try to milk his patreons. But i think this August choice Is a pain in the ass, having Just the "small" Caroline content would be much Better imo.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Also i am wondering how are his actually patreon responding to this news? Are they happy with it? Cuz they are the ones paying l0lz.. anyways looking forward to august..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Criticism exists, pal, and that's life, you have to learn to deal with that.
I can criticize anything i want since nobody's perfect and usually this helps us grow, if it were like you said, nobody would care about anything.
Whining because YOU want the release NOW hardly amount to constructive criticism.
I don't agree with the choice to expand the scope of the update and push the release to August. That being said I'm probably going to be overwhelmed by the size of it when it actually comes. The part I like the least is how annoying this thread is gonna be for two more months. Oh well, there are plenty of games on this site for me to play in the mean time.
Maybe mods could close the thread to avoid all the tears or just thread ban repeated offenders. :unsure:

megacct

May 15, 2017
Cripes.. quite the gap between updates, but at least we now have a (supposedly) firm timeframe. Here's to 0.6 being worth the wait. ;)

Life goes on, guys. Just find something else to stroke off to in the mean time.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Rico83

Jan 15, 2018

Hello again everyone! I'm back after a short break!

My break actually ended a little while ago, but I decided not to add a new post immediately because I wanted to check if I can go back and continue working on the game like I used to.

As I said in my last post, there will be some changes. I’ll be working on the characters I want to work and I’m in the mood to do so. The polls tier will remain, but It will affect different things than character selection for future updates.

Okay, I think that’s enough small talk - it’s time for some real news on the game!

Version 0.6
I decided to expand this update by adding the neighbors into it. Version 0.6 will contain Caroline, Celia, and the Neighbours content. After such a long wait between updates everyone would feel disappointed if there was a small amount of new content. The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases.
The 65% progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include the neighbours.

Polls

The polls will be sent directly via private messages and the result will be posted a few days later for everyone to see. The polls here on Patreon are too restrictive so I prefer to use my old method for gathering data.

Hardware
I have some good news here. I have invested in an x11 graphics card 1080ti. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be for animations, but the change in rendering speed is very noticable. It should be good enough for this year.

As a reminder, those who pledged for the months when I was on break and one month before that will receive this update for free. If you want, you can even cancel your pledge for August when the game will be released since you will receive it anyway via PM.

Now that I’ve finished writing this update I’m going back to render the next batch of scenes.
I’m working a little differently than before. Previously, I would work from morning until night, and it burned me out. I now have a planned schedule for everything and I promised myself that I’ll not work outside my planned hours. I'll be taking better care of my health from now on. I hope it will not affect the amount of renders per release. Perhaps if I work smart I may even increase it? We’ll see. :)

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it! :)
Thanks for the information;).
The picture is wonderful:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Why the neighbors, the neighbors do not interest :oops::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:sorry is like that :p
I'm looking forward to August

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes