botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.6c] Incest Patch Pre-Applied [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 3.75GB
Updated 2019-10-15 with v0.6c
Download PC (659MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for including the incest patches again. I've encountered problems with the incest patch and compressed versions in several games.

Reactions: bas

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
I was wondering if its possible to create a mod that changes the characters clothing. For example I would like for Caroline to wear one of the previous outfits she wore while having sex with her. Is something like that possible to make?

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Caroline isn't in the shop morning, afternoon, or evening. Only place to find her is in her bedroom at night and the only options are the night time sex ones.
you are playing version 6 right?
when u cant find her anywhere but at night, that almost sounds like you are at the end of her content in the version you are playing.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
5 to 10 days or end of this month but knowing icstor probably gonna take longer than that..
5 to 10 is a bit optimistic if what i seen is their he is gonna need allot more then 10 days to get those animations ready their is allot of scenes that need to be animated. so it could take while longer especially if it needs to be rendered too.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
5 to 10 is a bit optimistic if what i seen is their he is gonna need allot more then 10 days to get those animations ready their is allot of scenes that need to be animated. so it could take while longer especially if it needs to be rendered too.
Maybe maybe,your quess is as good as mine !!!!!! :D(y)

ForevAPandA

Jul 18, 2018
Yo does anyone have a complete save for 0.6 (without the harem or pregnancy route selected ?) because im kinda stuck , my relations on the other characters arent high enough and so on ( idk why ) also the celia content is a bit buggy , cant ask for that gloryhole shit :c If anyone has a save , id be saved o_O i dont want to go through the whole new version again just to do that :c

PS : Also id like to see the celia content that i missed because its buggy so ye ( save me xD)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes