Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I am to the point in Caroline story where she comes in at night and finds the dildo in my room. Now every night when I go to bed, the same scene with Caroline replays. I can progress other stories, but this one seems to be stuck here. Help?
Use Save editor online an find Caroline.points and change the value to 4

Wato321

Sep 4, 2019
i am super confused about the sneaky part where i have to get pink box. what am i supposed to do here? i fail no matter what. i have to go to barrels but it fails since a guy comes from the back. sadsasa.png

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
After security room scene and I talk to Celia at school front entrance walk through says speak to her in evening and ask for gloryhole bj but when I talk to her on web can I don’t have that option all
I have it “back” I have used multiple saves and it won’t fix

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
i tried doing the ending options with caroline to choose harem or pregnancy, is it true the pregnancy is the only option? as on v6b i havent completed the stats for all the wonen.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how do i actived the console commands i want to add money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Q. How to open console on Windows?
A. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Q. How to open a console on MAC and Linux?
A. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8.16887/

Q. How to open the console in the game?
A. Shift + O

Q. Console code for money?
A. inventory.money = 9999

Last edited:

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
You were at her house last night, twice?
The quest begins, go to her house at night, go to her house again the next night, talk to her at school in the morning, then go to the guard room, talk to her at school again the next morning
I talked to her once at her house, talked to the guard....save of mine seems to be broken as fuck.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Does the lack of animations cause disruptions in the game? You know, things like sudden change of scenery(in a way that makes the game feel incomplete). Or were the animations supposed to be a series of static photos which are still there? I'm wondering if I should play the game right now or wait(and I won't have the time to play it for at least another month due to my schedule)

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes