Mark24

Sep 11, 2018
Working Dad`s office, playing at your PC, cheating (using console command) !!!!! :D(y)
I go to Dad's office but there is nothing to do no option for conversation just cancel, I spent all money on PC games :D dunno what to do now

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Unable to clean the pool . Nothing happening . I tried clicking , used external mouse and keyboard yet no result . How can i finish cleaning the pool ?
"Alternating left-right mouse buttons for that mini-game, notice the green 'bumper' or you can use 'a' and 'd' if you'd prefer."

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Unable to clean the pool . Nothing happening . I tried clicking , used external mouse and keyboard yet no result . How can i finish cleaning the pool ?
There is a mod here called fucktheminigames install it it will help u bypass all the minigames

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
the new update do i need to DOWNLOAD the game again or not
0.6C? Yes, you're going to redownload the game. If bandwidth is a problem, grab the compressed version.
If you're talking about the Animations file that's supposed to drop in the next thirteen days or so, we'll see.
Just keep in mind that ICSTOR isn't known for releasing update patches; it's a lot of work to make them work properly with Ren'Py - especially if there's more variables. At the moment, releasing the entire compiled game is a more efficient use of his time.

O/T:
I wouldn't blame him for taking another vacation after completing Milfy City.

Reactions: 4sgamer4sg

4sgamer4sg

Oct 7, 2019
0.6C? Yes, you're going to redownload the game. If bandwidth is a problem, grab the compressed version.
If you're talking about the Animations file that's supposed to drop in the next thirteen days or so, we'll see.
Just keep in mind that ICSTOR isn't known for releasing update patches; it's a lot of work to make them work properly with Ren'Py - especially if there's more variables. At the moment, releasing the entire compiled game is a more efficient use of his time.

O/T:
I wouldn't blame him for taking another vacation after completing Milfy City.
thax

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Lumknight

Oct 16, 2019
just reposting or anyone who needs this... ^_^

<< you can rename it to the slot of saves where you want to put it... i just name it quick-2-LT1.save
this save file is literally start of the game but tweaked the money to $1,010,000

you can download it through the link...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

KillDaHoe

Apr 7, 2019
i read the walkthrough and i am not getting the sms from Celia after i talk to judy even after waiting for more than weeks. what to do?

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I am to the point in Caroline story where she comes in at night and finds the dildo in my room. Now every night when I go to bed, the same scene with Caroline replays. I can progress other stories, but this one seems to be stuck here. Help?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes