unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Hi there, does anyone have a save file or full gallery/scene unlocked? I can't get past the pool cleaning in the android version, it's not bugged but idk where to press or what to do in it since pressing anything around that mouse icon won't do a thing. any saves out there? or advice perhaps on how to deal with it?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi there, does anyone have a save file or full gallery/scene unlocked? I can't get past the pool cleaning in the android version, it's not bugged but idk where to press or what to do in it since pressing anything around that mouse icon won't do a thing. any saves out there? or advice perhaps on how to deal with it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
if you miss what you said the 74th then in the guide you have to see that one ...
"Huh huh. You missed a good one. Huh Huh." Real helpful. Not.

Honestly, I think ICSTOR is just fucked, and lazy. Macy is a great start of a story that he could have easily expanded on, but instead decides to focus on fucking family members. Lily is hinted at slightly, then disappears. Delilah says hi, then is gone. And this keeps happening. He needs to stick to 1 storyline to completion or stop introducing girls that you can only touch once or not at all then they disappear.
Agreed that we should have had at least a lvl 1 progression with these 3 girls by now. I actuallt think Icstor has forgotten about them.

So i was wondering ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it was satisfying, but had any of the previous encounters actually given the MC any kind of fighting skill instead of being a complete ponce, I'd have probably just walked away after that last encounter.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So I've performed
- Morning/Day > School > Security Room
- Morning > School Entrance > Celia

But Celia is no where to be spotted...even editing the save Editor is getting me no where.
You were at her house last night, twice?
The quest begins, go to her house at night, go to her house again the next night, talk to her at school in the morning, then go to the guard room, talk to her at school again the next morning

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
  • Story finally progressed with Celia who kick-started MC’s story. Still have yet to have any story progression with the girls (Macy, Delilah, Lily) first introduced in 0.1. So update 0.6 finish up Caroline courting story and introduce the Neighbors (Sidra & Isla, who probably had more screen-time than Macy, Delilah, Lily). Also remembering what's left, there’s still the slowburner with Sara, progression with Aunt Liza & Yazmin, aftermath for helping Zuri & Suri, and Violet.
  • When MC and Caroline talk about their grandmother’s necklace. The dialogue is as if Caroline and MC don’t share the same grandmother.
  • It been a while since I last played this, but I’m gonna assume Linda/Mom doesn’t know that Celia was the teacher that publicly turned down MC, because if Linda did know why would she let Celia into MC’s room or the house?
  • The player's options where pointless for the MC's fight with Charles at the clothes stores. That being said, What’s up with this week of updates where the MCs are getting beat up by their girl’s ex-boyfriends. First MILFY City’s MC gets beat up by Caroline’s ex (but gets revenge) and in recent update of “The Visit” MC gets punched & knocked down by his girlfriend (Haley)’s ex.
  • "City of Broken Dreamers" cameo on the TV screen when breaking into Charles’s place.
  • School Principal (Crime Boss?) got weed from rapper “Soup Dog” :LOL: .
  • Hope MC will get anymore action with Cindy in future updates? Maybe tutor her while he's at it.
  • Personally, I’d prefer if this was a linear/semi-linear Visual Novel, focus on the story & characters like a movie or "Sisterly Lust". Without the map movement, random hidden secret gallery photos & money, mini-games, time & place-specific triggering events (It's not hard really, but you'll take all day dealing with this without the walkthrough).
  • I do like how most of the girls have large areolas/nipples, if only one of them had dark/brown areolas.
  • Back to waiting for another update.
Aggreed also when their story ends they are no longer found at home you can only see them either in morning or at night. but also the mom is never at her office so its like she just vanished their should be more where you can communicate with them. espcecially at random places, the dad is only found in the morning at the offcice but afternoon he is no longer at home like at the start of the game.

Right now it really lacks repeatible events during the day and evening even the school events needs to have repeatible or else their no gain in even go to school in morning after the events ends.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
so in the past your sister must have said 'no way, you freak!'
Honestly, I would like saras story a lot more if they were never related. Hers seems the most genuine and real. Trashcan basically groomed him, teacher he blackmails, twins he ruins his lanlords/dads company with insider trading, aunts/trashcans friends are peeped on then get bartered with for sex, and now neighbour girl you start the blackmail route but he seems to get a change of heart. But sara, she initiates it and actually is super sweet about it.

Also, fuck his money minigames.

Lumknight

Oct 16, 2019
It's alright)
Link would be for saves, walkthrough & secret cards location...

Saves 2-1 & 3-1 only has the edited money & unlock other locations but you cant play it yet due to it is not on the update lol

I just prepared it for the next patch...
Inventory money

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Lumknight

Oct 16, 2019
It's alright)
Link would be for saves, walkthrough & secret cards location...

Saves 2-1 & 3-1 only has the edited money & unlock other locations but you cant play it yet due to it is not on the update lol

I just prepared it for the next patch...
Inventory money

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes