DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
still i find it humourous that you find sympathy for the sociopath, celia. yes she very clearly is one, as the mc may be as well. also i fail to see anything he did to her as rape, she could always say no. her desire to keep hidden her criminal activity overrides that.
so all he is really doing is receiving payment for not turning her in to law enforcement, so basically forced prostitution, but i don't think with celia's mentality that really bothers her. she desires total control over others and when she can't have it, she lashes out violently which is why she trains in martial arts. btw you left out how judy also has problems, more so than the mc, she is the one who talked him into all of this haha as any psychologist she is quite clearly insane. oh yes the footage, i really do not think the footage kept her on the table it was probably more due to the fact of the electro stimulator dildo, enough volts thru your body and your muscles no matter how big turn to mush and you can't move or can only barely move. but if you noticed, she likes his cock, she doesn't like him cumming inside of her because due to her sociopathic tendancies giving life to another is just something she will not do. which is why she hasn't ever had a kid before even with her husband.
if you really move back and look at everyone in the game as a whole you will quickly notice they all have some mental abberations as dictated by society at large. but are they really mental abberations or just ppl not being inhibited by societal rules?

i do believe tho that celia deserved some of the blackmailing for her part in the public humiliation of the kid. she could have just politely said no and moved on but instead she decided to make it public so all his peers would know. probably in the sad hopes of crushing him so much he would commit suicide so she could get off on that. one thing that does puzzle me tho, why are we pondering over the psychological aspects of fictional game characters? is this not yet another sign of mental abberations in ourselves?
Because there is a large pool of these games. All with MC's that act either similarly or differently. In My New Life, the MC uses blackmail on one girl, but you never got the blackmail stuff. It's just for the 100% of the old version. In the new one, he mainly just seems to help people to want to help them. No "Do the thing or that's it". Aside from his sister. That's fucked.

Honestly, I think ICSTOR is just fucked, and lazy. Macy is a great start of a story that he could have easily expanded on, but instead decides to focus on fucking family members. Lily is hinted at slightly, then disappears. Delilah says hi, then is gone. And this keeps happening. He needs to stick to 1 storyline to completion or stop introducing girls that you can only touch once or not at all then they disappear.

churchmom

Sep 27, 2019
I am stuck with Caroline's dildo event. Caroline sneaking into the room to find the dildo keeps repeating every night. I have got to the stage where I received the text message for date night but I do not see the nightclub option. Have I missed something? Why does this event keep repeating?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Because there is a large pool of these games. All with MC's that act either similarly or differently. In My New Life, the MC uses blackmail on one girl, but you never got the blackmail stuff. It's just for the 100% of the old version. In the new one, he mainly just seems to help people to want to help them. No "Do the thing or that's it". Aside from his sister. That's fucked.

Honestly, I think ICSTOR is just fucked, and lazy. Macy is a great start of a story that he could have easily expanded on, but instead decides to focus on fucking family members. Lily is hinted at slightly, then disappears. Delilah says hi, then is gone. And this keeps happening. He needs to stick to 1 storyline to completion or stop introducing girls that you can only touch once or not at all then they disappear.
so in the past your sister must have said 'no way, you freak!'

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am stuck with Caroline's dildo event. Caroline sneaking into the room to find the dildo keeps repeating every night. I have got to the stage where I received the text message for date night but I do not see the nightclub option. Have I missed something? Why does this event keep repeating?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the version, and update

Last edited:

briocheman9710

Aug 21, 2017
Morning > School Entrance > Security Cameras Room

I'm stuck on this part for Celia, where is the security cameras room? I've searched all over the school.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
  • Story finally progressed with Celia who kick-started MC’s story. Still have yet to have any story progression with the girls (Macy, Delilah, Lily) first introduced in 0.1. So update 0.6 finish up Caroline courting story and introduce the Neighbors (Sidra & Isla, who probably had more screen-time than Macy, Delilah, Lily). Also remembering what's left, there’s still the slowburner with Sara, progression with Aunt Liza & Yazmin, aftermath for helping Zuri & Suri, and Violet.
  • When MC and Caroline talk about their grandmother’s necklace. The dialogue is as if Caroline and MC don’t share the same grandmother.
  • It been a while since I last played this, but I’m gonna assume Linda/Mom doesn’t know that Celia was the teacher that publicly turned down MC, because if Linda did know why would she let Celia into MC’s room or the house?
  • The player's options where pointless for the MC's fight with Charles at the clothes stores. That being said, What’s up with this week of updates where the MCs are getting beat up by their girl’s ex-boyfriends. First MILFY City’s MC gets beat up by Caroline’s ex (but gets revenge) and in recent update of “The Visit” MC gets punched & knocked down by his girlfriend (Haley)’s ex.
  • "City of Broken Dreamers" cameo on the TV screen when breaking into Charles’s place.
  • School Principal (Crime Boss?) got weed from rapper “Soup Dog” :LOL: .
  • Hope MC will get anymore action with Cindy in future updates? Maybe tutor her while he's at it.
  • Personally, I’d prefer if this was a linear/semi-linear Visual Novel, focus on the story & characters like a movie or "Sisterly Lust". Without the map movement, random hidden secret gallery photos & money, mini-games, time & place-specific triggering events (It's not hard really, but you'll take all day dealing with this without the walkthrough).
  • I do like how most of the girls have large areolas/nipples, if only one of them had dark/brown areolas.
  • Back to waiting for another update.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes