tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Honestly, I would like saras story a lot more if they were never related. Hers seems the most genuine and real. Trashcan basically groomed him, teacher he blackmails, twins he ruins his lanlords/dads company with insider trading, aunts/trashcans friends are peeped on then get bartered with for sex, and now neighbour girl you start the blackmail route but he seems to get a change of heart. But sara, she initiates it and actually is super sweet about it.

Also, fuck his money minigames.
such incel hatred over a game, a thing of fantasy... tsk tsk tsk tho with any minigame i agree, hate those... especially the ones where you have to use the arrow keys in way too short of a time frame.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

[Apologies for the delay. Been busy in RL and I'm also getting ready to go away for a break]

I took a look, late last night, and from playing it right off the bat you have issues and it's probably the relationship levels that's causing them, as that's more than likely the cause of your "problem". That's because when these people achieve their scores they're "removed" from the game, apart from appearing at night, leaving the place looking like a ghost town.

Linda's story Solved
Linda can only have 4 max, and you've not even got to that point yet, as you've not gone away to the beach as it doesn't even show up on the map.
To resolve this. Go see Linda in the afternoon, at her office, to move her story-line along.
Take note of what she says when she's talking to you with regards to going away together.
The scenes gallery confirms this as you don't have those scenes

Caroline's story Solved
You have her on 5 and yet you've not completed her story.
If you had done this then you'd get the message onscreen telling you that you've completed her path, as well as having an onscreen path branch choice when you get to the max score.
I haven't gone all the way through with the Caroline story but it's probably the same with that.
Charles' location is not on screen, so you've still got a way to go to progress her story.

Sara's story. (possibly borked)
Sara is "grounded" and you need to speak to her at school and yet you have her on 5, the max.
This is not achievable with her at the present time. She's nowhere to be seen, and this would be the case if you completed her story to date. From the looks of it you didn't do the conversation in the classroom, because if you did then you'd be able to accept her invitation to chat via webcam in the evening.

However the gallery shows you as having completed her story.
You ignored the webcam show with her, probably due to skipping the conversation about it in school?
Your save show's you as not connected and online, because if you did it would show up on your PC next to Claire's webcam and it doesn't. Also completing her storyline correctly will allow you access to her bedroom during the day and as she's grounded, in your save, you can't go into her bedroom during the daytime.

Your saved game scores

your borked version.jpg

My saved game (completed) scores

MC my saved game-completed.jpg

The game can only give you a score of 3/5 and you have Sara on the max (5)

Liza and Yasmin
Going by what I can find, see, and do. It looks like you've done their story.
They show in the Gallery and everything looks completed.

Claire's story
Going by txt messages, you've completed (to date) her story.

The neighbours don't show on the phone (as of yet) also the score from them isn't yet available. They were only introduced in V0.6b (Beta version)

From looking around and trying various things that should happen if you followed the story-line correctly then people would appear at certain times and at the relative meeting points as well.

I suggest that restart the game, from a saved game that doesn't involve spoofing the scores for the characters, because in all probability it's the reason your game isn't working correctly.

I ran your version side by side with my game, and mine worked ok, but yours didn't.
It's not a hard game to do. when playing read what people say in the game. They give you hints in their responses. Follow them and you can progress the storyline.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
so any idea why we don't have the computer gallery updated with all the scene's we've completed in this new version?
Icstor: No time
When he had a lot of rest, he thought that he would have time for the planned release date, but did not have time, and had to release what is

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so any idea why we don't have the computer gallery updated with all the scene's we've completed in this new version?

if you are going by them appearing blurred, then you are wrong, blurred means you have it, the lock in the middle with grey background means you do not have that one. the blur fooled me until i clicked one.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Icstor: No time
When he had a lot of rest, he thought that he would have time for the planned release date, but did not have time, and had to release what is
so after an entire year of waiting he releases an update with no animation and an outdated gallery, wow. that's just like giving the finger to his supporters after taking their money.

Bor69

Oct 6, 2019
hey guys
i have the milfy city version 0.5c and i want to update to 0.6c what can i do ? do i have to download the game again or there is something else easier ?
thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hey guys
i have the milfy city version 0.5c and i want to update to 0.6c what can i do ? do i have to download the game again or there is something else easier ?
thanks
Yep, you have to load the whole game again !!!!!:cool:(y)
PS: Just wait a week or so, then you get the version WITH animations !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bor69

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: tulkas

HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
Unable to clean the pool . Nothing happening . I tried clicking , used external mouse and keyboard yet no result . How can i finish cleaning the pool ?

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes