Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.
A younger hotter version of Linda. And have Linda become jealous, wanting Bob back.

Reactions: Jack0h

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I got stuck at the pool.its a bug?
Android?
Update
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
just a quick question, how do i get money after i cannot clean the pool anymore?
Go to the site
Upload the save to the site
Find the line "inventory > Money(1234)"
Change the value
Download save

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.
In my playthrough I lied to the twins, they're hot, yeah but other than that?. I rather focus the attention and the priorities to the women in the family, my MC may be screwing Bob by fucking with Mom and that's fine by me, no real harm there and I really like it, but to screw his job and at the same time the family's income just to enrich a pair of hot twins that are only giving the same thing that I can get from other women including the related ones?...it's just not an appealing bargain, so I got the BJ's, saw them naked, play with them but that's about it.

Last edited:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Really not sure where you are upto then pal?
If you dont know who Charles is... chances are Carolines necklace hasnt even gone missing yet.
Id say just visit her in the shop in afternoons and talk to her in the evening in her bedroom.
Caroline isn't in the shop morning, afternoon, or evening. Only place to find her is in her bedroom at night and the only options are the night time sex ones.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ran through the update. I feel as if I missed about 55,000 words of this alleged 60,000 word update.

hgame123

Sep 21, 2018
How do you apply the save files because i just keep downloading them and then dropping them in the save folder, but its not working

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Meaculpa family, nice update !
It's a shame to have done some touch-ups on Caroline's face, less attractive.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes