ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
hello guys, can you tell me what the incest patch means, what do i get with it?
It changes the dynamics of the game as well as the script as the names and relationships change from "landlady and friends" to blood relatives, hence the name "incest patch" and that's what it does to the story-line.

• Angry
Reactions: reni

rofa1997

May 2, 2018
It changes the dynamics of the game as well as the script as the names and relationships change from "landlady and friends" to blood relatives, hence the name "incest patch" and that's what it does to the story-line.
Thanks for the reply, with incest patch play getting better?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply, with incest patch play getting better?
That's a subjective question, and down to you to decide for yourself.
Icstor has around 7,000 patreons who pay anything from $1 and up in support of his work.
The game had to be changed due to Patreons T's C's. (No incest etc). So what do you think?
Play the game with and without it (the patch) and then you tell me what you think of it.

praexin

May 24, 2018
Need help. So I'm at the point with Caroline that 0.5 ended at and i cant progress past it i just played through the entire story again from a new save with a fresh download of the game and everything. It wont let me progress past the end of 0.5 content. As in the night event where she finds the toy. I get the message from her about the date saying "You've asked about a date while we were at that nightclub... Let's go tommorow!" but i cant progress past that. There is no option for it because shes not there in the morning and in the afternoon in the cloth's shop it says "ive already talked to her" and at night there is just the regular sleep/wake scene. There is do weekend event option. It always repeats the last scene from 0.5 when i try to sleep through the day. Any suggestions or help anyone can give me?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Need help. So I'm at the point with Caroline that 0.5 ended at and i cant progress past it i just played through the entire story again from a new save with a fresh download of the game and everything. It wont let me progress past the end of 0.5 content. As in the night event where she finds the toy. I get the message from her about the date saying "You've asked about a date while we were at that nightclub... Let's go tommorow!" but i cant progress past that. There is no option for it because shes not there in the morning and in the afternoon in the cloth's shop it says "ive already talked to her" and at night there is just the regular sleep/wake scene. There is do weekend event option. It always repeats the last scene from 0.5 when i try to sleep through the day
Put up your saved game that's causing this.

I'll take a look for you.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Are there any bugs with the game? I got stuck and can't progress with any of them. Didn't have any saves of the 0.5

edit : I can't find the saves through the pages, can someone link me a save for 0.5?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure. I had no problem.
Did you take care of Charles, and get the necklace back yet? Once i had that, then the weekend event took care of itself.
Haven't met a Charles. No green option on sleeping. No Caroline to be found in the morning. No date with Caroline, that I recall.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Praexin

You've basically restarted the game. You have a camera, $14 and nothing else, apart from various hidden cards.
The Gallery shows you only following the Caroline path so, if you are looking to play through with the other characters, then there's loads more to play.

Caroline is in her store. No interaction available as you've got to progress her story.

For you and what you appear to be doing, then do what is below.

Go home. Go to bed at night and watch what unfolds.
Follow it through to progress the story-line. This will also up your relationship with her as well, after the night time scene.
Then go see her in the morning

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I'm missing 1 secret card. It unlocks the 74th image (last page, top row, center) in the secret gallery, and even using the guide I'm stumped as to which card I've missed...... :cry:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.
Agreed, we should have a quest to set Bob up with someone, preferably with the side effect of leaving Linda free for the MC.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes