jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Ok so Iam stuck on caroline. Ihave no idea where I am in the process, but I'm playing the current version of the game (went through celia and the neighbor fine). Caroline is only in her room at night and not in the morning. The caroline weekind event is in the menu but is greyed out. I have no idea what to do. I've seen a lot of people request help for the Caroline path, but I've not seen any answers. Anybody know what's up?
Not sure. I had no problem.
Did you take care of Charles, and get the necklace back yet? Once i had that, then the weekend event took care of itself.

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
I don't want to start a war over here, especially since 0.6 finally went live. But i just hope that i will live long enough for 0.7 update.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Read the ChangeLog !!!!
If only people would do this... it'd save a lot of time, angst, grief, head banging, etc, posting explanations as to who, what, where, when, why, adding links, guides, images and all just to reiterate an answer that's already been posted, as well as being plain as day.
Idiot guides needed at times too.

This game, and others like it, are not rocket science.
If only people would use Ocham's Razor
Then again you'd probably get post's asking who, and what, that is?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Ok so Iam stuck on caroline. Ihave no idea where I am in the process, but I'm playing the current version of the game (went through celia and the neighbor fine). Caroline is only in her room at night and not in the morning. The caroline weekind event is in the menu but is greyed out. I have no idea what to do. I've seen a lot of people request help for the Caroline path, but I've not seen any answers. Anybody know what's up?
put up your save file for this and I'll take a look.

But I bet it's probably because you haven't followed up on her request for help in the store?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I believe its because the new scenes are not animated yet.
Once animations are done for the scenes, they will be added to the gallery
Yup it's all there, in the change log

Content not included in the beta:
- New animations
- New scenes in the gallery
- One minigame with Celia

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have some problems slash questions.
1. On android I can't cleans aunt swimming pool. 2. The android Incest patch doesn't work. 3. The Caroline BJ event keeps repeating. Can anyone fix these?. My questions are 1. Will Marcy, Lily, judy and swimming chick stories be made or not? 2. Is Violet gonna get her own storyline or is she there solely to progress Caroline. I have similar thoughts about Liza wife however as I can't clean pool I haven't experienced this yet but wanna know if she will get her own? Can anyone fix the issues above please or can the Dev patch it?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes