Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I Can't Find New SCenes Gallery in Computer . Need Help Please
In your bedroom, click on the
:v:
above your computer. (wrote above)
If you mean the main gallery in the computer, it is not in this version, only secret

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Has anyone got a save ? I can't get passed
Morning/Day > School > Security Room
- Morning > School Entrance > Celia

Nothing is happening, tried a lot of things.
Have u trigger the security room dialogue with celia if no go to her at night this will trigger it then in the next morning go the security room

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
Have u trigger the security room dialogue with celia if no go to her at night this will trigger it then in the next morning go the security room
I did trigger the security room dialogue, says I can't speak to him anymore ( as I've already spoken)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is the v0.6c with animations or still without ?
Read the changelog and comments!
Update v.0.6c:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility problem (Probably)
Please only report issues found in 0.6c, check your version number, and animations are still not included. Screenshot_13.png

Last edited:

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Nights with Linda (Mom) should change. It is quite repetitive and increasingly boring. I expect random vagina sex, creampie on or pull out (when she says she is fertile/ovulating, but let our MC decides what to do)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so Iam stuck on caroline. Ihave no idea where I am in the process, but I'm playing the current version of the game (went through celia and the neighbor fine). Caroline is only in her room at night and not in the morning. The caroline weekind event is in the menu but is greyed out. I have no idea what to do. I've seen a lot of people request help for the Caroline path, but I've not seen any answers. Anybody know what's up?

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
The more the game progresses, the more I feel bad about Bob. He just tries to fix his declining marriage while Linda is just being a bitch. Not only that, but his own secretary is trying to fuck him over and the MC may assist her, even though the father is helping him by giving him money and advice. Normally in these kind of games, you have a reason to hate the dad because he's cheating, violent, criminal, a disciple of Satan himself or all of the above, but in this, he's just a well-intentioned businessman with a sub fetish.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes