PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5 <-
Celia - 3/5 <- maybe
Liza - 2/3 <-
Linda will most likely be the finale
When she finally makes him pay the ultimate price for his slippery misdemeanors?

"Hold the little shit down firmly, Bob, while I fetch the pliers and loppers from the toolshed ...."

Personally, I think Violet would be a good continuation ... deep, dark waters there. (Hell of a body too, while the MC lasts ...)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
When she finally makes him pay the ultimate price for his slippery misdemeanors?

"Hold the little shit down firmly, Bob, while I fetch the pliers and loppers from the toolshed ...."

Personally, I think Violet would be a good continuation ... deep, dark waters there. (Hell of a body too, while the MC lasts ...)
Probably it will end with a psychologist, because it all started with her
MC will graduate in psychiatry? :geek:

Last edited:

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
this is my save im missing alot i think i played since beginning without wt XD and now with wt my game is crashing to main menu

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
So I assume that the pregnant route and the harem route are going got be for all the main girls so should I make 2 separate saves for it in the future

Gaia01

Oct 27, 2017
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
I tried android version.. I'm stuck at Pool cleaning task.. How to use right click mouse in android version?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks i already had the saved file that is after the warehouse hahahaha.

Hmmm is there anyway to earn big cash or anyway to get the money value to max?
Save Editor
Upload the save to the site, find the line "inventory > money(1234)", change the value, download the save

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumknight

Lumknight

Oct 16, 2019

Does anyone here knows how to get the $ amount money to max in a fastway?
Sorry just a newbie....
Link is for my saved file

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
Has anyone got a save ? I can't get passed
Morning/Day > School > Security Room
- Morning > School Entrance > Celia

Nothing is happening, tried a lot of things.

Reactions: IVbat87

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So long as we get some Judy content finally, she was set up to be the mastermind who gets Linda and the MC together and then no one picked her for updates, so that kinda sucked and wasted an opportunity. IMO she should be part of Linda's 5/5 events, i just have this feeling that part of the reason Linda is as off the rails as she is is that Judy gave her a shove in the wrong right direction.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes