Kolaboy 56

Oct 16, 2019
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
Can you make a version with incest patch on Android?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Do not exaggerate, you have too developed concern for gaming waifu,Bob at the moment is nothing, Linda can provide for herself, so he is doubly useless, and if you remember the room at work, with his fetishes, this MC can give him an ass from home)
Can Linda provide for herself? Because if she could, why not leave bob instead of grooming her son?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a moment, where I am reading a comment about incestual relationships and it is being passed off as normal. The mom grooms him, and he in turn grooms his Younger sister, that is 18 and minus 26 months or something. No mention of drugging people or B&E to molest neighbours? How about the guy he got killed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manipulation is using forms of coercion to get a desired outcome from an individual or group. Most common forms are emotional and financial manipulation. Doesn't MC help his sister out financially at the beginning of the game? And then starts helping her out with the cosplay stuff to get to the point of getting his dick wet.

We aren't supposed to use the term psychopath. Supposed to use Anti Social Personality Disorder. If I remember correctly, psychopaths are people who feel little to no empathy for the consequences of their actions, and how it affects others. They will do anything to get their goal. Including drugging a girl, raping her, and recording it, then threatening to release it to the public if she goes to the cops.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1011, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2278, in image_size
    surf = im.load()
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Milfy City 0.6b
Wed Oct 16 17:29:05 2019
I keep getting this error when running, it was working before. Should I just reinstall?
Hi BigTyson,

I was having problems with v0.6b too.

Download v0.6c and the game loaded fine.

Good luck

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
does anyone share game saves from this scene?
please

View attachment 431477 View attachment 431486
I checked the code and the option is not implemented.
If you want try this little mod put in game folder (where *.rpa are) celiapussy.rpy and I hope you have that scene X Windows
Celia.jpg
Use the save attached
After you see the scene remove the mod celiapussy rpy and rpyc and don't use new save generated from here in future release ... I don't know how this will be implemented later

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I added the incest patch, but it doesn't work. Sorry
Hi Tutti Frutti,

1. I downloaded the version from
2. Copied the extracted patch.rpy file to the Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc/game folder.
3. Loaded the game, the Mom title was Linda not Mom.
4. Closed game.
5. Started game again and Linda was now Mom 50% of the time.
6. Played the v0.6c update with 50% chance of name change and it did not effect my enjoying the hot Milfyness that ensued. :D

Good luck

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes