_cyclone

Jun 14, 2017
Is anyone having an issue progressing with the neighbors after visiting at night? I go to the changing room but Isla isnt there.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Tutti Frutti,

1. I downloaded the version from
2. Copied the extracted patch.rpy file to the Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc/game folder.
3. Loaded the game, the Mom title was Linda not Mom.
4. Closed game.
5. Started game again and Linda was now Mom 50% of the time.
6. Played the v0.6c update with 50% chance of name change and it did not effect my enjoying the hot Milfyness that ensued. :D

Good luck
It is said to be an animated version within 15 days. Then I'il try that patch again. Thank you for your support

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to make money:
1. Unren.bat
2. Save Editor
3. DS Mod Cheat
------------------------
1:
Enable the console menu, then use console command:
inventory.money = XXX
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Activating the console Shift + O
2:

Upload the Save to the site, find the line: "inventory > money (4713)" , сhange the value, download
3:
Paste file -> Milfy City/Game
Reload game
(In the upper left corner, the DS icon should appear)

Hank Henshaw

Mar 19, 2019
this keeps on happening, and i'm not sure if this has happened to others, but i'll ask. Help?
Everytime i try to open the game, i get this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/options.rpy', 1571271775, 1) is defined twice, at game/options.rpy:15 and game/options.rpy:21.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 418, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/options.rpy', 1571271775, 1) is defined twice, at game/options.rpy:15 and game/options.rpy:21.

however, sometimes it just boots up the game, how can i fix this error so i don't have to repeatively try it multiple times?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
this keeps on happening, and i'm not sure if this has happened to others, but i'll ask. Help?
Everytime i try to open the game, i get this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 418, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\allen\Downloads\Milfy_City-06c-BETA-pc-crunched\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

however, sometimes it just boots up the game, how can i fix this error so i don't have to repeatively try it multiple times?
Try to download the uncompressed version

zlatan456

Aug 4, 2017
hi all,i have an uncommon problem,never happen with previous version and other games...
i restart the story and when freeroam start i cant interact with anything:not the door,not the computer not even inventory and phone... i can go to menu and took choice in intro but when it ends im stuck in my room
tried both compressed and full version,,if anyone have a clue..thx

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how can I add/delete save files on Android? If it possible ?
Folder "data", do not know exactly. data/Milfy City ?
data/app - here games and programs
data/data - here data and save (Need Root)
Save Android:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1273790

this game has entered version 6c, c is complete. does the 6c version not have animation yet? because I read on the first page, this version doesn't have an animation yet.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
this game has entered version 6c, c is complete. does the 6c version not have animation yet? because I read on the first page, this version doesn't have an animation yet.
"Since this is clearly needed, a new beta has been posted on patreon: Update v.0.6c:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility problem (Probably)
Please only report issues found in 0.6c, check your version number, and animations are still not included. "

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes