Jestermania

May 20, 2019
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
I really appreciate the Android version, only main problem I've come across is that it won't pet let clean the pool, I can do the other mini games except for that one

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I really appreciate the Android version, only main problem I've come across is that it won't pet let clean the pool, I can do the other mini games except for that one
I thought he fixed it
Look in the comments for the latest update

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
zerlkung
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.

Reactions: zerlkung

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Bwahahaha! The Caroline content was nearly ready before his break, so new stuff was only the neighbours (hot, but short) and some Celia stuff. Even no animations in this release (yeah yeah, because of bugs do they come later). That's ridiculous.

I saw that my last saves were from end of december 2018 and after 10 months this amount of content (~7000 patrons, at least 1$ per patron, so this is an at least 70.000$ update?) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, oh dear, I just pissed myself by laughing. What a rip off! :LUL::WutFace::WaitWhat::mad::poop::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)

-> Thread unwatched, game deleted
You have to be realistic about these things.

:)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How can I have access to the secret gallery ?
In your bedroom, click on the :V: above your computer.

Where is the key for Celia's room ?
Consider reading text instead of skipping it.
The last time you were with Celia in the teacher's office, the MC told himself to talk with Judy his therapist.

Where do I put the pills from Judy ?
Buy the electric vibrator at the sex shop then wait for Celia SMS, then wait for the weekend event with her.

Where is the gloryhole
In the toilet, the white thing on the left

How can I get into Charles's house ?
There is a crowbar in your garage, take it. At night, use it on the window.

Where is the warehouse ?
In the morning, on the map, click on the nightclub

Reactions: Nerttu

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I have a save from last November that I d/l from here during the backpack bug. It shows Caroline having 5/5. Is this the correct stat to begin this version with?

Best regards! :)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have a save from last November that I d/l from here during the backpack bug. It shows Caroline having 5/5. Is this the correct stat to begin this version with?

Best regards! :)
Yes
Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5
Celia - 3/5
Liza - 2/3

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yes
Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5
Celia - 3/5
Liza - 2/3
If that's the case, I can't get Caroline's arc to start. Have done the Neighbor's and Celia's arc using the walkthrough as a guide but cannot find Caroline in either her bedroom in the morning or at the clothing shop in the afternoon.

On Celia's stat, I ended with a 3/5.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If that's the case, I can't get Caroline's arc to start. Have done the Neighbor's and Celia's arc using the walkthrough as a guide but cannot find Caroline in either her bedroom in the morning or at the clothing shop in the afternoon.

On Celia's stat, I ended with a 3/5.
Maybe something else needs to be done? (I did not go through)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes