Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If that's the case, I can't get Caroline's arc to start. Have done the Neighbor's and Celia's arc using the walkthrough as a guide but cannot find Caroline in either her bedroom in the morning or at the clothing shop in the afternoon.

On Celia's stat, I ended with a 3/5.
Maybe something else needs to be done? (I did not go through)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Maybe something else needs to be done? (I did not go through)
I changed Caroline's stat to 4/5 and it seems to have solved the problem. She's in the her bedroom talking about makeup and going on a date with the MC and wanting to meet him at her shoppe.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I didn't dare play with celia, she was so hot and I couldn't stand it. Does anyone have a real life photo like celia?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So the neighbors, the gist from my understanding is the Mom is basically repeatedly raping her daughter? I haven't played through all of it yet, but what I'm getting is the daughter isn't a Lesbian and she doesn't want her mom to give her orgasams, so it's against her will in other terms she's being raped?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So the neighbors, the gist from my understanding is the Mom is basically repeatedly raping her daughter? I haven't played through all of it yet, but what I'm getting is the daughter isn't a Lesbian and she doesn't want her mom to give her orgasams, so it's against her will in other terms she's being raped?
Maybe so

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I added the incest patch, but it doesn't work. Sorry
Did you add patch.rpy or patch.rpyc? I found that patch.rpyc didn't work, but patch.rpy did (Mac version).

this game has entered version 6c, c is complete. does the 6c version not have animation yet? because I read on the first page, this version doesn't have an animation yet.
"c" doesn't not mean "complete". "c" is the letter after "b". The next version will be 0.6d.
Sadly, there's no way he'll make the 10 day window he said. Next month, sometime.
When did he say that?

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Is there some money code or some kind of cheat for money? I'm so lazy to grind 50 bucks, I need at least 1800 to progress through the game

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there some money code or some kind of cheat for money? I'm so lazy to grind 50 bucks, I need at least 1800 to progress through the game
How to make money:
1. Unren.bat
2. Save Editor
3. DS Mod Cheat
------------------------
1:
Enable the console menu:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
then use console command:
inventory.money = XXX
Activating the console Shift + O
2:

Upload the Save to the site, find the line: "inventory > money (4713)" , сhange the value, download
3:
Paste file -> Milfy City/Game
Reload game
(In the upper left corner, the DS icon should appear)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes