IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Milfy City/Game/saves/1-1-LT1.save
It depends on which slot you saved.
What has happened.... Saves from version 5 don't load, no cash,binoculars etc in inventory, no pics in gallery....its like i've gone back in time.................and started from day one...oh dear where is Marty McFly and Doc??????

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am sorry, but I need detailed instructions on how to do this, step by step, I have no computer training at all, I never touched one till I was almost 30.
cavebear
Go to the game folder, then to the "Game" folder, then to the "saves" folder, there will be files "1-1-LT 1.save",
"auto-1-LT 1.save" and "persistent", you need "1-1-LT1.save"

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
maybe i can help you, tell me where are you stuck
they are stuck like me, I am at the point with the caroline questline where she comes into you room and finds her vibrator and you get a text from her about going on a date the next day, but the scene where she finds the vibrator plays every night with no way to go on the date the next day.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
they are stuck like me, I am at the point with the caroline questline where she comes into you room and finds her vibrator and you get a text from her about going on a date the next day, but the scene where she finds the vibrator plays every night with no way to go on the date the next day.
Have you downloaded the 0.6C update?
If 0.6B, then upgrade to 0.6C

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Go to the game folder, then to the "Game" folder, then to the "saves" folder, there will be files "1-1-LT 1.save",
"auto-1-LT 1.save" and "persistent", you need "1-1-LT1.save"
I have the save in the editor, what am i looking for to change the value of??
cavebear

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes