May 23, 2018
Alright, finished it pretty much, Fuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, Bob is best character and a saint.
No he is not, in fact he just use every chance to get what he wants. I mean, his mother is one super suxy milf cougar and she desperatly wants to fuck him, so why not? Is that MC fault? He would be a fool if he didn't bang his mother Linda. Also, his younger sister Sara is crazy about him and she really is in love with MC. Not to talk about that she is also sexy and gives good BJ's. So why MC wouldn't fuck his younger sister when he can? Then we come to Caroline, I think only there MC uses seduction because Caroline wasn't interested in MC at the begining, but hey, can we really blame MC? Look at Caroline, she is beatiful, have big tits and ass to die for, so why not? Sister or not, who wouldn't bang her?

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
So I've performed
- Morning/Day > School > Security Room
- Morning > School Entrance > Celia

But Celia is no where to be spotted...even editing the save Editor is getting me no where.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
oh man is my caroline bugged. Every day the whole "finding the vibe in MC's room" scene plays over again. I got the text asking for a date but everywhere I find caroline results in "I already spoke to her"

Reactions: GusGlans

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Alright, finished it pretty much, Fuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, Bob is best character and a saint.
Do not exaggerate, you have too developed concern for gaming waifu,Bob at the moment is nothing, Linda can provide for herself, so he is doubly useless, and if you remember the room at work, with his fetishes, this MC can give him an ass from home)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how to open save file>>?
Open save file ????? You don`t open anything !!!! Put the loaded save file INTO the save folder (in the /game/ folder) and make sure, that it`s in the same look alike like others saves, that you have (rename) !!!! Numbers of the name means paige and the slot, where the save can be found in the game (load at start) !!!!

Oct 28, 2017
I love this game and this update was good considering he took off. Caroline was my favorite at the beginning but i'm ready for more content with the younger sister now. The only thing I find confusing is why he decided to add a whole two new character stories with the neighbors instead of just doing the 3 girls that are already in school lol. I feel like that was more work.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
oh man is my caroline bugged. Every day the whole "finding the vibe in MC's room" scene plays over again. I got the text asking for a date but everywhere I find caroline results in "I already spoke to her"
yeah mine did that too. if you have the cheat mod you can just up her stat because i'm pretty sure right after she finds that it's supposed to raise. then she should be in her room in the morning to start where this update starts.

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm new to this game!
How do you get the blowjob scene with the cousin?

May 8, 2018
Ok, heres a problem:
How exactly do I buy the electric sex toy for Celia? I mean, I've been to the sex shop, and the aformentioned was offered to me - i didn't have the cash at that time, so I choose to come back later. Afret that, I simply cannot find the option to buy it.
Any advice, my dudes?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
the walkthrough says
- Night > Charles Home > Window (crowbar - Home>Garage)
i keep going and i cant enter :/
1. Visit his home, during the day, try the door and the window
2. Repeat at night
(these first 2 steps may be unnecessary but just to be sure)
3. Go to the garage at home and pick up the blue crowbar which you can find on the table. Makes sure you picked it up and it shows in your inventory.
4. Go to Charles' place again, at night.
5. Open the inventory, select the crowbar by clicking on it, then click on the window situated next to the door (the one you tried to open at step 1.) This will "match", if you will, the crowbar and the window.
6. Click on the window once again top open it. At this point you should get a couple of images of MC using the crowbar to get inside.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes