Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would like to share a little thought that just crossed my mind about the improvement in quality of H games in the past year and a half.
Do you guys remember when BigBrother was the biggest thing around here and everyone was crazy about it? How DarkSilver used to make big bucks every month? The story was lame and there were no animations whatsoever.
Now we get a new MilfyCity update and some people like me just wait until we get the final version with animations. Some who have played 0.6b regret not having waited for the complete version since the game doesn't feel right.
That speaks well of devs such as ICSTOR, Philly, PinkCake... who have set the bar so high that we have got used to features we didn't even pay attention just 2 years ago.

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
You need to advance when guard is looking away by pressing arrow that is on the screen while pointer is at the blue. There's also boxes and barrels that you need to find. Notice that there's two guards at second part, so wait while both are looking away.
Thanks a lot Moonis

D

Deleted member 555938

Hey you guys, any ETA for the bugfix + animations update for 0.6?

My prediction is that he will get the bugfix out during the next 30 days and the animations will arrive somewhere around february.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Ok, thoughts now that I've completed the update:

The Caroline scenes are great but IMO the first vaginal sex scene seems a bit rushed. I just don't buy her not bringing condoms and not raising a fuss if the MC blows in her. Especially after her dialog in previous updates about never having let a guy creampie her before. Also, I really want a normal fully nude missionary scene. Icstor went a little overboard with the doggy. Nice touch with her nude with stockings in her bedroom though. That was nice. Reallly liked her getting horny drunk.

Celia is a BDSM/Femdom wet dream. Love the twist and turns with the final scene of the update, with the MC turning everything back at her. It makes me wonder how things are going to escalate with her in the future. Though kinda wondering how the gartterbelt she has at the end just appears on her though.

As for the neighbors, nice tease but still too early to judge.

Did ICSTOR use a different writer this time? A lot of the dialogue feels off compared to previous updates.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Download the latest unren - version 8. Unrening (yes, that's a word now) is what caused the errors, and I'm not sure v8 will work, I know v7 will fuck up newer games.
As soon as I saw you ask that question, I just re-downloaded and clean installed the mod. But thanks!

Reactions: bas

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
Pool cleaning button coding changed.
Please report for a different problem.

Reactions: Esquila

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Ok, thoughts now that I've completed the update:

The Caroline scenes are great but IMO the first vaginal sex scene seems a bit rushed. I just don't buy her not bringing condoms and not raising a fuss if the MC blows in her. Especially after her dialog in previous updates about never having let a guy creampie her before. Also, I really want a normal fully nude missionary scene. Icstor went a little overboard with the doggy. Nice touch with her nude with stockings in her bedroom though. That was nice. Reallly liked her getting horny drunk.

Celia is a BDSM/Femdom wet dream. Love the twist and turns with the final scene of the update, with the MC turning everything back at her. It makes me wonder how things are going to escalate with her in the future. Though kinda wondering how the gartterbelt she has at the end just appears on her though.

As for the neighbors, nice tease but still too early to judge.

Did ICSTOR use a different writer this time? A lot of the dialogue feels off compared to previous updates.
Thanks for the mini review, I was looking for such a comment that everything will be described in brief, I don’t want to play without aniamations so far)

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
This Link top page 1 does not work
i been doing console for 2 years or more it dont work lucky i dont need it so many other people may need it

Nightosphere

Dec 17, 2018
He should really add some dialogue choices in the Celia storyline she busts you as the Blackmailer 3 times, you should be able to lie your way out of some scenarios otherwise it's just too repetitive
and jesus fuck get rid of the climbing minigame or add a better climbing mechanic other than clicking continuously

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes