BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know how to finish the warehouse steal pink box?
Seems hard & looks a dead end cant get the pink box to progress
Don't click on just barrels, you can hide behind other things in specific screens. Just gotta time it. It's really not hard, if you time it right and still get caught, you went the wrong way/hid behind the wrong thing.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
War

Warehouse is hard.
Really a dead end? Everything i do i end up beeing caught...
Any tips? Or saved file???
hi ..at the beginning left side then to the barrels. then don't go to the front barrels, right to the to the shelves then crawl down he won't be unplugged.
if it doesn't work try a few times i also needed 5 attempts

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i'm stuck,i don't know what to do after i showed up at Celia's house and she was punching the bag with my face on it

Mar 14, 2019
So folks, I've updated my Fuck The Minigames mod:

Changes:

- Skips the minigame for climbing over the fence and climbing up the ladder to get to the neighbors.

- Skips the minigame where you sell clothes at caroline's cosplay shop

- Skips the minigames for breaking into Charles's house and choking him out

- Skips the whole sequence sneaking through the warehouse

(Gallery Unlocker mod update will come when the gallery is implemented for the 0.6 content)
Can we include this in the OP?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
ok,nevermind,i think i found a bug,at that point you're supposed to go into the living room and wait for her,but you can also leave whitch completely blocks your progress,you're not supposed to leave but the game makes you do that anyway

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i meant the gym or locker room in school
Ok, in that case then, I'm assuming you still haven't found it because of your reply. The gym and the locker room are to the RHS of the school building. So click to the right and you'll be in the gym. The door to the changing rooms is on the far wall below the scoreboard

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes