Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I want to believe v0.6 doesn't have any animations because it's still on beta.
Otherwise, I can't understand what just happened...

Reactions: Yume3Dx

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I somehow missed a BUNCH of content in the last patch. So I'm now working my way through Celia. But I just did the gloryhole scene and I can't go back to her apartment. I go at night but it still says that I need a key and that it's locked, but I can't find her anywhere so I can't get a key.
But yeah, I'm 4/5 with the mom(covered her with the blanket), 5/5 with caroline, 3/5 with Sara, 2/5 Celia, 2/3 with the blond lesbian one who's name i've forgotten.

Reactions: Dave3518

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do I see those gosh darn secret scenes I've been collecting?
If you mean secret cards:

In the MC's room, above your computer, you'll see 2 fingers (peace sign). You can click on it and it will take you to the sectret gallery menu where you can watch all the pics you've collected.

Reactions: Crichton

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1011, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2278, in image_size
    surf = im.load()
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Milfy City 0.6b
Wed Oct 16 17:29:05 2019
I keep getting this error when running, it was working before. Should I just reinstall?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes