sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
did anyone can help me? with my save calorine scene its always get every night before sleep

please fast respond
Here's your fast response:

You forgot to attach any save file ... gonna be hard to help you that way, don't you think?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
did anyone can help me? with my save calorine scene its always get every night before sleep

please fast respond
Sorry, but I don`t follow you ?????? "calorine scene its always get every night before sleep" ????? What gets ?????

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just asking, how long you have played this game, because YOU have missed allmost everything before this last update ???? No neighbours, no nightclub, no fathers workplace, no Siris house And ONLY one Secret Card ??????? :eek::oops::rolleyes:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
does anybody have a full save before this update because i cant progress the celia part , no keys and so on....
How can I have access to the secret gallery ?
In your bedroom, click on the
:v:
above your computer.

Where is the key for Celia's room ?
Consider reading text instead of skipping it.
The last time you were with Celia in the teacher's office, the MC told himself to talk with Judy his therapist.

Where do I put the pills from Judy ?
Buy the electric vibrator at the sex shop then wait for Celia SMS, then wait for the weekend event with her.

Where is the gloryhole ?
In the toilet, the white thing on the left

How can I get into Charles's house ?
There is a crowbar in your garage, take it. At night, use it on the window.

Where is the warehouse ?
In the morning, on the map, click on the nightclub

Reactions: Q Who

mehtlpu

Aug 16, 2019
Reactions: goobdoob

dafii901

Jul 13, 2019
Just asking, how long you have played this game, because YOU have missed allmost everything before this last update ???? No neighbours, no nightclub, no fathers workplace, no Siris house And ONLY one Secret Card ??????? :eek::oops::rolleyes:
well i played when 0.5 then i continue with old save

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5 <-
Celia - 3/5 <- maybe
Liza - 2/3 <-
Linda will most likely be the finale
When she finally makes him pay the ultimate price for his slippery misdemeanors?

"Hold the little shit down firmly, Bob, while I fetch the pliers and loppers from the toolshed ...."

Personally, I think Violet would be a good continuation ... deep, dark waters there. (Hell of a body too, while the MC lasts ...)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes