XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
is there any command to increase Money? or any patch
You can use save editor to cheat money and stuff on pc, just create a save, go on this website here edit stuff, download it by scrolling to the bottom and replace it in the game's files... though im not sure how to do it on phones though.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
full 0.6 save plz
So you didn't have Linda blow you late at night? You didn't fuck Linda as Bob slept in the same bed? and you didn't go away with her for a sex weekend? Basically you did not do any of the Linda story line?
Or fuck Caroline, or play with Sara, or fuck his aunt too!

Maybe he only wants to fuck the rest of the "cast"?

Edit:
Almost forgot
He can't even get to fuck Yasmin (Liza's partner) because to do that he'd need to active the option by progressing Linda's storyline, which by default means he has to interact with her to a certain degree. (Can't recall how far though, as I played that about this time last year)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you do know that contrary to popular myth, we can and often do love more than just one person? as for charles, actually it was charles who got himself murdered, he interfered with business. that is a huge nono.. if it had been my club and i was running drugs through it and laundering money through it as well, and this asshat showed up and created a mess that would interfere with my business and i would have no choice to but make an example out of him, ie bullet to the head, hole in the ground. all the mc really did was inform the boss of the criminal enterprise as to who it was who caused that.
this is informers get killed, not because they informed as much as it is they interfered with business. the informer who has swore and oath gets it worse as his world gets destroyed, before he dies, everything he knew and loved gets destroyed or dies before he does.
never go back on an oath you swore, only a subhuman would isn't worth the price of pond scum breaks his word.
Do you mean that he would not have been killed if the MC had not informed? That is like saying "well I only told john gotti that he was a snitch but I did not get him killed"

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Or fuck Caroline, or play with Sara, or fuck his aunt too!

Maybe he only wants to fuck the rest of the "cast"?
This list was so long with this MC Linda made him enough of a POS as far as Bob was concerned. The MC is a total sociopath.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you do know that contrary to popular myth, we can and often do love more than just one person?
I love my whole family. What do you mean by love? If you mean F and be in a romantic relationship with more than one person(marriage). Except for Mormons in my country polygamy is neither legal nor accepted. I mean R Kelly has a few girls who "love" him if that is what you mean.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
This list was so long with this MC Linda made him enough of a POS as far as Bob was concerned. The MC is a total sociopath.
Does the MC even realise that he's a sociopath?
This could be down to his upbringing or simply how he has reacted to those around him, due to the way people have treated him prior to the path he's now on.
Did he, or does he now feel any guilt or remorse? He hasn't shown any or said anything counter to this.
He has empathy, because of his actions towards Caroline. He even tells her how he feels, likewise with Linda, and Sara too.
Or is he being totally shallow and dishonest with everyone?

An online search shows this

How to Spot a Sociopath
  • Superficial charm and good intelligence.
  • Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
  • Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
  • Unreliability.
  • Untruthfulness and insincerity.
  • Lack of remorse and shame.
  • Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior.
  • Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience.

You could say he ticks all the above boxes?
And what about these below?

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
  • Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
  • Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
  • Sense of entitlement. ...
  • Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
  • Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.

Over to the "fans" to see what they think of this "delightful" person.

denzile3

Dec 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a quick reminder how to install the apk files from mega? I saved the file onto their cloud and then I could do nothing.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
if it had been my club and i was running drugs through it and laundering money through it as well,
I just remembered. If you read an old post of mine. I said that Linda's business was really a front for human trafficking and money laundering. I bet you that Linda is really running this operation. :cool::ROFLMAO:;) I knew that business of hers was up to no good. And that was before the update was released, maybe Icstor read my post and stole my Idea. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes