ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Works if you start a new game

Ran a patched and unpatched version, side by side. Works from a new game

Patched-Non-patched.jpg

Patched-Non-patched.jpg

Patched-Non-patched-2.jpg

Patched-Non-patched-3.jpg

I found that if you load a saved game it will use the name from the saved game and will used saved information, so that's probably why you have mum (mom) and Linda showing instead.
And as I use a generic name for the games I play, I didn't notice anything different. Hence the names in the images above.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a save just past the guard in the warehouse? i keep getting caught on the steps mc wont move in any direction no matter what i do

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
you have to choose only the barrels, bet juste before the last barrels, you see a guard alone between barrels and a forklift. Don't chhose the barrels but the crates arranged on shelves on the right side. You will be lying on them on the next picture and then you can acces to the room you're searching. Exuse my bad english, I'm french lol !

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
To fix Caroline bug you have to use Saveeditor ... the website is

Search for Caroline score ... Caroline_points and change from 3 to 4 .... the problem is the new version doesnt add 1 attraction for Caroline after that night and its everything in loop because doenst go forward if the score is not 4 . How the hack they had the game in bug testing for 2 weeks if they not even noticed this ?
Use the console.
Caroline_points = 4

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi, can someone help..

Linda - she wants a weekend away or something like that how do i progress?

Cindy - how do i get the pink box i keep getting cought.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Try this save. Sorry, only got about $470.. lol. You need a bit more if you want to "help" Cindy get out.

View attachment 70-4-LT1.save
Delete the first set of six digits to use this save so it reads this >>> 70-4-LT1. save

Simple route for beating the guards.

Warehouse

Drums [wait for the guard to look to the right]
Use Left arrow and you move

Barrels bottom of stairs
[wait for the nearest guard to look to his left (away from you and then make sure that the far guard faces away from you, he has to have his back to you]
Use the Left arrow and you move

When you're behind the boxes wait for the guard to turn his back, then click on the boxes next to drums. you're then hidden in the racking. You can then get to the door.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Try this save. Sorry, only got about $470.. lol. You need a bit more if you want to "help" Cindy get out.

View attachment 431976

Warehouse

Barrels bottom of stairs
[wait for the nearest guard to look to his left (away from you and then make sure that the far guard faces away from you, he has to have his back to you]

When you're behind the boxes wait for the guard to turn his back, then click on the boxes next to drums. you're then hidden in the racking. You can then get to the door.
thanks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

View attachment 431976
Delete the first set of six digits to use this save so it reads this >>> 70-4-LT1. save

Warehouse

Barrels bottom of stairs

thats where im stuck i need to get pass that im always caught on the steps i cant get any further do you have the save past that thanks

gannicus8585

Sep 20, 2018
Hi. I'm using android v0.6c and stuck in "pool cleaning" task. At the right bottom of the screen there is a mouse but it is not possible to click. Any suggestion or solution? Thx

D

Deleted member 1538694

thats where im stuck i need to get pass that im always caught on the steps i cant get any further do you have the save past that thanks
You need to use the arrow to the left of drums, not the arrow on steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes