BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm struck in Carolina's events. At night she visits MC's room and gets back the stolen vibrator. Then in the morning MC gets message that lets meet up at the nightclub. Then nothing happens. The above mentioned scene repeats itself and no progress. It's frustrating. (Apart from the message the vibrator repeats).
You need to get version 0.6c ... updated in OP
Here's the patch notes

MR JO

Aug 29, 2019
someone help me plz
i have version 0.5 how i can update it to v 6 ?
or i need to download all game again ?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
1, It fits with the psychopath, because his intent is to continue forcing himself on her till he no longer enjoys it. The footage ensures she stays complacent while raping her.

2, the "Secret Gallery" isn't something that is in the games lore. It is the $100 tier photos he adds to the game at each update.

3, At the start of the game he willingly and without hesitation gives MC money, till he says MC should just do work to earn money instead.

4, You describe the MC. He doesn't think he can fail raping his teacher, but does.

And not all psychopaths kills. It comes down to "what would cause a greater problem". The husband knowing that the kid was at the apartment could finger him as the killer and he would be sent to jail. A psychopath would know this and work around it. The blackmail and recording is a much better option since it is part of "his game". He is in control with it.
still i find it humourous that you find sympathy for the sociopath, celia. yes she very clearly is one, as the mc may be as well. also i fail to see anything he did to her as rape, she could always say no. her desire to keep hidden her criminal activity overrides that.
so all he is really doing is receiving payment for not turning her in to law enforcement, so basically forced prostitution, but i don't think with celia's mentality that really bothers her. she desires total control over others and when she can't have it, she lashes out violently which is why she trains in martial arts. btw you left out how judy also has problems, more so than the mc, she is the one who talked him into all of this haha as any psychologist she is quite clearly insane. oh yes the footage, i really do not think the footage kept her on the table it was probably more due to the fact of the electro stimulator dildo, enough volts thru your body and your muscles no matter how big turn to mush and you can't move or can only barely move. but if you noticed, she likes his cock, she doesn't like him cumming inside of her because due to her sociopathic tendancies giving life to another is just something she will not do. which is why she hasn't ever had a kid before even with her husband.
if you really move back and look at everyone in the game as a whole you will quickly notice they all have some mental abberations as dictated by society at large. but are they really mental abberations or just ppl not being inhibited by societal rules?

i do believe tho that celia deserved some of the blackmailing for her part in the public humiliation of the kid. she could have just politely said no and moved on but instead she decided to make it public so all his peers would know. probably in the sad hopes of crushing him so much he would commit suicide so she could get off on that. one thing that does puzzle me tho, why are we pondering over the psychological aspects of fictional game characters? is this not yet another sign of mental abberations in ourselves?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You do not have to be a murder to be a psychopath.

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

It sounds like the MC to me. Sleep rapes every woman he can. Blackmails a woman for refusing his advances. Tells Caroline he loves her as he continues to satisfy his carnal lust for every woman who he meets. Even though she tells him how delicate her mental state is. Fucks over Bob so he can wet his dick in more ways than one. Gets some guy murdered.

And don't get me started on that POS Linda :LOL::ROFLMAO:;).
you do know that contrary to popular myth, we can and often do love more than just one person? as for charles, actually it was charles who got himself murdered, he interfered with business. that is a huge nono.. if it had been my club and i was running drugs through it and laundering money through it as well, and this asshat showed up and created a mess that would interfere with my business and i would have no choice to but make an example out of him, ie bullet to the head, hole in the ground. all the mc really did was inform the boss of the criminal enterprise as to who it was who caused that.
this is informers get killed, not because they informed as much as it is they interfered with business. the informer who has swore and oath gets it worse as his world gets destroyed, before he dies, everything he knew and loved gets destroyed or dies before he does.
never go back on an oath you swore, only a subhuman would isn't worth the price of pond scum breaks his word.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes