DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
see that's the part that does not fit with a psychopath, he wouldn't bother with a video, after he was done, he'd just kill her. once the toy has been played with it loses its sparkle so throw it in the trash.
since you haven't figured it out, with the exception of bob, the entire family has been hot after each other for some time, now it's all being realized.. btw bob is in on it too haha and you thought he was blameless, a god etc... check the gallery, several scenes of his fucking his daughters. a true manipulator will do things that do not require him to give up anything he considers his own, he won't give up money cuz it's his money, if he becomes president he won't give that up either cuz he thinks it's his period. but real manipulators always fail cuz they are narcissitic basically. and a manipulative psychopath would be a serial killer. manipulates his target to get them where he/she can get at them without witnesses, then do whatever with them and kill them.
1, It fits with the psychopath, because his intent is to continue forcing himself on her till he no longer enjoys it. The footage ensures she stays complacent while raping her.

2, the "Secret Gallery" isn't something that is in the games lore. It is the $100 tier photos he adds to the game at each update.

3, At the start of the game he willingly and without hesitation gives MC money, till he says MC should just do work to earn money instead.

4, You describe the MC. He doesn't think he can fail raping his teacher, but does.

And not all psychopaths kills. It comes down to "what would cause a greater problem". The husband knowing that the kid was at the apartment could finger him as the killer and he would be sent to jail. A psychopath would know this and work around it. The blackmail and recording is a much better option since it is part of "his game". He is in control with it.

Reactions: Q Who

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I have unblocked all the cards some I had to see but the others I had found ... now I wait for the next update
I always hope in Delilah or Macy
;);););)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Caped Crusader

Mar 8, 2018
I'm struck in Carolina's events. At night she visits MC's room and gets back the stolen vibrator. Then in the morning MC gets message that lets meet up at the nightclub. Then nothing happens. The above mentioned scene repeats itself and no progress. It's frustrating. (Apart from the message the vibrator repeats).

Exiled97

Apr 15, 2019
It's reaaly possible. Just look around and you'll find the solution.
First - go left. Then look for both of guards. After that move to the left side on the boxes.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
does not fit with a psychopath
You do not have to be a murder to be a psychopath.

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

It sounds like the MC to me. Sleep rapes every woman he can. Blackmails a woman for refusing his advances. Tells Caroline he loves her as he continues to satisfy his carnal lust for every woman who he meets. Even though she tells him how delicate her mental state is. Fucks over Bob so he can wet his dick in more ways than one. Gets some guy murdered.

And don't get me started on that POS Linda :LOL::ROFLMAO:;).

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I can not steal pink box. They are always caught. help !
then for the pink box you have to do ...
1. wait for the security to look to your right before the stairs and continue.
2. stand behind the barrels and wait until they see you to continue.
3. when the guard does not see you, bring the cursor between the shelves and no behind the barrels (otherwise they will take you) and click on it
you have exceeded everything
:):):):):):)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes