yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
People please; It has been revieled that the true cause for the continued degrading performance of ICSTOR Has been discovered. Being Diagnosed with a mental affliction known as (tortousa nervosa), Or better known as the turtle disease. This nervous disorder is brought on by anxiety due to stress. in this instance the over abundant monetary stimuli and thus causes the subject in extreme cases to shut down all communication and productive interaction. The remedy to this affliction is to remove said stimuli to allow the subject to return to societal norms. So having been given this diagnosis We must band together for ICSTOR's mental well being and help remove this impediment that has befallen this poor man. To allow him to become a productive citizen once again. Show your humanity for this lost soul and help take the steps needed to heal this man.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there anybody have save folders?
If you don't have a "saves" folder in your game folder, then you need to start the game and it will appear. Or create a folder manually. Saves
No, v0.6d will have them.
Not the fact :D
Does anyone know how to get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All Cards in Pdf - Pdf
Unlock All Secret Cards -
Paste File -> Milfy City/Game (Restart the game, if running)

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So I checked ICSTOR out on graphtreon (tracks patreon accounts) and basically the dude's got a trend of losing a shit ton of patrons at the start of every month, then slowly makes them back up and more. But the October/November switch was the biggest yet as he lost over 1000 patrons and has only made up a bit less than half of that since (550ish in the past 12 days. By October 12th he made back 800, by september 12th he made back 700, so the 'recovery' is less this time)

Capture.PNG

So it shows he's 'fine' but also pissing off more and more people each month

Food for thought.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this scene?
View attachment 459012
I don't get how some people can crave for content with that XXXX in the middle when we have the beautiful, luscious blonde beauty on the left waiting for us. Just like Caroline, Judy, Celia... She's not more attractive than any of them, not even than Sarah. And on top of that she's a THOT of a mom. Yuck.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Don't know whether Iсstor pays our staff in discord, but they masterfully starting to talk about the another themes if they ask about the delay. I am glad that there are more and more people who say that they refused to support the developer because of his constant postponements.

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
The animations might be completed at the end of this month, but the update with them wont. You have to realize that ICSTOR will have to test the animations aswell and as we know, the testing team will encounter countless game breaking bugs, that are going to delay the release once again.

Rilenth

Oct 24, 2018
- Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”)
Not at night, in the evening
Try all the actions again

I cant give her any orders and she isnt where she supposed to be according to walkthrough. When i click on the 'orders" option i only have "back".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I checked ICSTOR out on graphtreon (tracks patreon accounts) and basically the dude's got a trend of losing a shit ton of patrons at the start of every month, then slowly makes them back up and more. But the October/November switch was the biggest yet as he lost over 1000 patrons and has only made up a bit less than half of that since (550ish in the past 12 days. By October 12th he made back 800, by september 12th he made back 700, so the 'recovery' is less this time)

View attachment 459045

So it shows he's 'fine' but also pissing off more and more people each month

Food for thought.
Wrong. First of the month is the day pledges end. Most patreon pages lose a small percentage of their patrons only to regain it again in the next few days/weeks until the end of the month, after which the process repeats again.

Reactions: boxedjack

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I cant give her any orders and she isnt where she supposed to be according to walkthrough. When i click on the 'orders" option i only have "back".
Have you been to the security room yet? Did you talk to Celia and Big Jack at school?
You have to go to the security room, talk to Jack, talk to Celia, then back to the security room, and talk to Celia. This should be done on different days, then the dialogue will appear. But before that you have to go to her house at night, x2
I wrote the walkthrough, it is on the previous page. I went through the update the first time, I don't know why you can't

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes