xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Is there some way to get a lot of money with no or low effort? The 1 grand for the blowjob is wayyyy over the top, and I really don't want to spend half an hour playing memory.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
You kinda answered your own question. You're right that there isn't much reason to play it twice, that's why there are people waiting to play the final update that will have better scenes with animations instead of playing the inferior version.
Not to mention, some I'm sure- haven't played it yet.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So like is the game just a bunch of still
Images or is it frozen at the first frame of animation? Also, why even tease the update?

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
So like is the game just a bunch of still
Images or is it frozen at the first frame of animation? Also, why even tease the update?
First post says
"
This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month."

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there some way to get a lot of money with no or low effort? The 1 grand for the blowjob is wayyyy over the top, and I really don't want to spend half an hour playing memory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is I can't order her to do the blowjob. When I use the cam in the evening order are empty and no other option is there relating to the blowjob.
It's really annoying too since I had to replay the game once already.
What is your version of the game? Did you go to Celia's house twice at night? Twice to the security room? Talked to Celia at school?
Give me the save I'll see what's wrong

Last edited:

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Putting aside ICSTOR's total mishandling of this past update, why the fuck are people waiting for these animations so much? I already fapped to these scenes! Animations at this point would be nice, but the bloom is off the rose. I already know what happens. The suspense is gone. I already fucked Caroline.

Again, I'm not excusing ICSTOR in anyway, but I do think people need to relax a little. This isn't going to be 0.7.
You don't need an actual game to fap on Caroline, as I remember, fanart thread has a pretty damn of fucked Caroline pics :rolleyes:
Half of them are better quality than ICSTOR's, actually...

Reactions: 2rough4it

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
How close is this game to being done? halfway?
At 0.6,5
Only one of the characters has a 5/5 relationship. Icstor wrote that he wants to raise the relationship to 100. Given the speed of development, half of the game will be completed in 5 years

Last edited:

2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
Putting aside ICSTOR's total mishandling of this past update, why the fuck are people waiting for these animations so much? I already fapped to these scenes! Animations at this point would be nice, but the bloom is off the rose. I already know what happens. The suspense is gone. I already fucked Caroline.

Again, I'm not excusing ICSTOR in anyway, but I do think people need to relax a little. This isn't going to be 0.7.
Guys like me still haven't played the game and are waiting for animations ‍♂
We need a proper fap stuff not static images

Reactions: Aristos

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Static images are fap materials too.
Also, why not make animated fanart ? It's not so hard.

I haven't played this update either, though.

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
Is this update worth it without animations?
If you're looking for a wank I'd say no, if you're just curious about some story for the sister sure. If you're hoping for some development after the mother story cliffhanger it's not in there and the neighbor's story isn't worth anything so pretty much only for the sister.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You don't need an actual game to fap on Caroline, as I remember, fanart thread has a pretty damn of fucked Caroline pics :rolleyes:
Half of them are better quality than ICSTOR's, actually...
None of them ever get the face right. There are some good one but the faces are never as good.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes