Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He said he wants to add more content for Sarah so it doesn't seem small compared to the previous update. But he will not have time, 0.7 turns out already takes off for January. I think that even if he takes a break, he will say to the last that he will have time to release 07 in December, so as not to lose patrons.
But I think the v06d will come out this month, it's in his best interest. Otherwise his reputation and trust will fly to zero
It won't matter one way or another if he releases animations this month. He increased his sub count by thousands during the large gap between releases. I don't see how missing this end of the month deadline will change this trend.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
You know on the other side of the river in the SummertimeSaga thread everyone is crying and complaining about DC milking his patreons and calling him a scammer and a unconsistant Dev. Jeeeez i guess if they would meet Icstor they would probably look after his adress and finish the game by their own....

Reactions: Studio Kuma

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Putting aside ICSTOR's total mishandling of this past update, why the fuck are people waiting for these animations so much? I already fapped to these scenes! Animations at this point would be nice, but the bloom is off the rose. I already know what happens. The suspense is gone. I already fucked Caroline.

Again, I'm not excusing ICSTOR in anyway, but I do think people need to relax a little. This isn't going to be 0.7.

• Angry
Reactions: franzo

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm still waiting. Say ''End of month'' last month and now we are already in new month and halfed! Thanks DEV you are doing amazing job with your game but with your promises? Hell no...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Putting aside ICSTOR's total mishandling of this past update, why the fuck are people waiting for these animations so much? I already fapped to these scenes! Animations at this point would be nice, but the bloom is off the rose. I already know what happens. The suspense is gone. I already fucked Caroline.
You kinda answered your own question. You're right that there isn't much reason to play it twice, that's why there are people waiting to play the final update that will have better scenes with animations instead of playing the inferior version.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
You kinda answered your own question. You're right that there isn't much reason to play it twice, that's why there are people waiting to play the final update that will have better scenes with animations instead of playing the inferior version.
Exactly....the suspense isn't gone for me because I haven't played it...and I have patience and a real life that I live...so I don't even care about waiting...doesn't bother me at all.

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Move on
- Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”)
(Evening)

Just pictures without animation, slide show. No additional story will be added, only animations and gallery. Another mini-game with Celia should be added. (0.6d)
The thing is I can't order her to do the blowjob. When I use the cam in the evening order are empty and no other option is there relating to the blowjob.
It's really annoying too since I had to replay the game once already.

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Is there some way to get a lot of money with no or low effort? The 1 grand for the blowjob is wayyyy over the top, and I really don't want to spend half an hour playing memory.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Not to mention, some I'm sure- haven't played it yet.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So like is the game just a bunch of still
Images or is it frozen at the first frame of animation? Also, why even tease the update?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes