stopped

Sep 5, 2018
should i wait for whenever the animations finally land or should i start playing this now (never made it to this one yet)?

ITaliFan

Oct 1, 2018
Scripts can be restarted only when an error occurs, but you do not have it?
What is your version of the game?
You all do exactly as it is written in the walkthrough?
Tell me where you left off
There is no error. Version 0.6 b. I Do everything according to the manual. Stopped in place in patch 0.6 where Caroline was added. When you go to her room in the morning, she's not there. But I don't have it there. Now she comes every night and constantly repeats the scene with BJ.

Reactions: asd33asd33

ITaliFan

Oct 1, 2018
There is no error. Version 0.6 b. I Do everything according to the manual. Stopped in place in patch 0.6 where Caroline was added. When you go to her room in the morning, she's not there. But I don't have it there. Now she comes every night and constantly repeats the scene with BJ.
Downloaded another version. Works. Thanks.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
lol, so I've decided to just play it without animations and see how it looks like and upon trying to load my old save I realised that last time I played this game was November 2018...so last update was exactly 1 year ago, damn.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry that I dont read 30+ pages before, but what was his last excuse this time?
There was no excuse given. Previous estimates or guarantees were simply not adressed. Instead, the progress was framed in a positve way.
Last month in a discord post he said he already finished Caroline's animations. Only Celia's left but some of her's were done as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a couple days later in a patreon post:
"When will I release the newest update with the animations? Celia's animations are well underway, so the short answer is very soon. :)"

6 days (and one payment) later "very soon:)" turned into "sometime this month" on discord

Jan 11, 2018
There was no excuse given. Previous estimates or guarantees were simply not adressed. Instead, the progress was framed in a positve way.
Last month in a discord post he said he already finished Caroline's animations. Only Celia's left but some of her's were done as well.

And a couple days later in a patreon post:
"When will I release the newest update with the animations? Celia's animations are well underway, so the short answer is very soon. :)"

6 days (and one payment) later "very soon:)" turned into "sometime this month" on discord
Thanks for fullinfo. I feel lke op should keep 1zt post constantly updated with this stuff, no other way of keeping track)

Reactions: boxedjack

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1573479463910.png

dev drinking his ghosts and banging on his well deserved 2 Y past due vacation time cigar!
"Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)"

So .. there ... Applaud and Game On ... THE GLORY OF GAMING!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes