• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There's something sexy about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it seems to me that Icstor characters are more lively. (this is my opinion)
Although some fan-arts made very well
That fan art of Sara is pretty bad IMHO. The freckles are way too dark. The lighting is blown out with bad skin color. Lastly, the eyes look dead and are the wrong color.

Sara seems to be the hardest to recreate.

I have seen some good Linda and Caroline fan art.

Celia, in contrast, seems to be the easiest to recreate. I have seen fan art of her that is really close to Icstor's renders.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This is an odd collection of individuals. Bush, Regan, Bernie, Walter Cronkite and Ed Meese of all people. Who is the guy on the right and the guy behind the right? LOL, the guy behind Cronkite looks a little like George Castanza from what little you can see of him.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
This is an odd collection of individuals. Bush, Regan, Bernie, Walter Cronkite and Ed Meese of all people. Who is the guy on the right and the guy behind the right? LOL, the guy behind Cronkite looks a little like George Castanza from what little you can see of him.
Ronald Wilson Reagan, Walter Leland Cronkite, James Scott Brady, David Richmond Gergen, Edwin Meese, George Herbert Walker Bush, James Addison Baker III, Burton Benjamin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes