Xanado

May 9, 2018
It's been at least a whole version number since I last played this so I got to enjoy a sizable chunk of new game content. Played from start and only encountered 2 visual bugs (bed asset from protags room was floating on top of Moms last animated scene & Celia assets overlapping in her office at one point in the game).
Im guessing ICSTOR is playing "catch up" with his animations as they are a bit rough compared to the ones in the early game (mostly noticable in the transitions). I enjoyed version 6e, sure the new animations need a little polish but the content is hot as always. Crossing fingers he gets back on track and starts cranking out updates a little more regulary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
where do I find Celia's key ????
Stuck in the same place, i read somewhere that the MC needs to talk with Judy, but nothing happens
You need to go through the "humiliation" of being used as a sex toy by Celia at the school [* cough] "college" and then follow the story-line through, only after that does the MC [you] then come to a "conclusion" about his [your] situation.
When you get that over and done with, then you can get the key to her apartment.

Just pay attention to what's said on screen and you'll see it.

I added a help guide I made for someone else so feel free to use this

(ignore the Isla comment in it as the person I did this for was also doing the Isla part too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No using it on my laptop. The mod works for the neighbor scenes just not the teacher and older sister. It tells me to go to the sisters room at night but nothing happens, and it tells me to go to teachers office in the morning and nothing is happening
Redownload and reinstall the mod. For some people Caroline's in-game walkthrough would get stuck at that part but I fixed it.

The thing with Celia not being in the teachers' office isn't related to the mod though and was a bug that could happen in the 0.6 beta. Someone in this thread found a way to fix it with the console but you'd have to find his post.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I guess now we know why testing took so long ....
Also the update looks MASSIVE ... Wasn't previous less than 2gb ?

Edit: OOPS ... sorry mixed the size of original and compressed version of 0.5
Refer to the comments I made a good while ago, [Do a search on my comments as you'll soon find them] with regards to Ren'Py updates and patches/fixes for it due to a whole load of errors it contained as the updates basically screwed the software, animations, audio etc etc.
Also the added images, and their file sizes, as these also increase the game file size as too.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Redownload and reinstall the mod. For some people Caroline's in-game walkthrough would get stuck at that part but I fixed it.

The thing with Celia not being in the teachers' office isn't related to the mod though and was a bug that could happen in the 0.6 beta. Someone in this thread found a way to fix it with the console but you'd have to find his post.
I redownloaded the mod the same time I downloaded 6e and it still says nothing when I go into her room at night.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018

here is a screenshot of what I see.

carpet77

May 5, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
I fixed the not working incest by myself by using the Incest Patch from the PC Version. You can do it with Apk Easy Tool. You have to decompile the apk, then delete the existing x-patch.rpy, then put in the incest patch for pc, rename it to x-patch.rpy, then compile it, after that you have a new apk with the working patch.

You don't even have to test it on your Android device, you can use an Android Emulator for PC. I use the program Memu, it is very easy.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone has a walkthrough for v0.06c-e??? and whats new
Saves in my signature. See the Changelogs on the first page.
is all character have 5/5 relation?
No, just that Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3
Buy binoculars in the shop and use it on the window at the house in the afternoon. I don’t understand which window to use?
Window in room MC. If you've done it before, you don't need to do it again.
Ok I copied the incest patch file into the game folder, but i dont see any change. Is there more to this? Or am i missing something here?
Milfy City/Game
Talk to Linda and you will see the changes.
But how do I incorporate the patch into the Android port?
Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/game
Does it have the scenes with the aunt?
See changelog on the first page

Last edited:

reni

Jun 3, 2017
Milfy City/Game

Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder "game" and paste the patch in this folder.

Milfy City Saves
Mify City/Game/saves

1 Page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info on how to install patch to Android...
i did as you instructed.
it works perfectly.
So thanks once agin.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes