sedin

Apr 14, 2018
hey
do i miss smth? cannot find Celia´s key. and Im sure, it was already to it pick up.
or am i wrong?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a scripted event .. no random roll of the dice ... stuff needs to happen!
hmm.. Im sure, Ive done it. But it was in time the game has some bug and I dont see her key in inventory.
is there some console command to add it maybe?

Feb 21, 2019
It's as the name suggests. It restores incest content into the game. It's done this way as a means to bypass the censorship at patreon. You can download the one for Milfy City here:

The instructions are on the page. Just extract the "patch.rpy" file into Milfy City's "/game" folder.
Of course if you don't like incest stuff then just play the game as it comes packaged.
What about mac os? Please help

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
In the game folder.
Perhaps previously you played without patch? Try loading an earlier save. Or start a new game, and see if anything has changed.
Also try deleting the file "patch.rpyc" and run the game again.
But if that doesn't help, the rpyc file will appear again, try leaving it and deleting the "patch.rpy"

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who
Jun 28, 2019
Perhaps previously you played without patch? Try loading an earlier save. Or start a new game, and see if anything has changed.
Also try deleting the file "patch.rpyc" and run the game again.
But if that doesn't help, the rpyc file will appear again, try leaving it and deleting the "patch.rpy"
Alright, I think starting a new game worked. Thanks.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6e
This version I can no longer extract the scripts with the program (UnRen) neither option 1 nor option 2 is working.
Some people asking me to translate this version I just wanted the scripts to translate but the program is no longer extracting.
I translated the game to Portuguese vs 0.5c now I wanted to upgrade to this version there but without having the scripts it is impossible to update the translations.
Does anyone know why this is happening because the program (UnRen) never fails?
====================================================
Essa versão não estou conseguindo mais extrair os script com o programa (UnRen) nem opção 1 e nem opção 2 esta funcionando.
Tem gente me pedindo para traduzir estava versão eu queria so os script para traduzir mas o programa não esta mais extraindo.
Eu traduzi o jogo para o português vs 0.5c agora queria atualizar para esta versão ai mas sem ter os script é impossivel fazer atualização das traduções.
Alguem sabe o motivo por estar acontecendo isto sendo que o programa (UnRen) nunca falha?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This version I can no longer extract the scripts with the program (UnRen) neither option 1 nor option 2 is working.
Some people asking me to translate this version I just wanted the scripts to translate but the program is no longer extracting.
I translated the game to Portuguese vs 0.5c now I wanted to upgrade to this version there but without having the scripts it is impossible to update the translations.
Does anyone know why this is happening because the program (UnRen) never fails?
====================================================
Essa versão não estou conseguindo mais extrair os script com o programa (UnRen) nem opção 1 e nem opção 2 esta funcionando.
Tem gente me pedindo para traduzir estava versão eu queria so os script para traduzir mas o programa não esta mais extraindo.
Eu traduzi o jogo para o português vs 0.5c agora queria atualizar para esta versão ai mas sem ter os script é impossivel fazer atualização das traduções.
Alguem sabe o motivo por estar acontecendo isto sendo que o programa (UnRen) nunca falha?
Try with unren V0.8, it works.

Reactions: Moricano
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes