bigThick

Jun 26, 2019
Great fuckin update. Hats off to the developer. I never even cared for this game until this one. Beautiful work

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Try with unren V0.8, it works.
Thanks friend I'll try now because vs0.7 in this Milfy City is not really giving only the failure, in vs 0.5c even worked but in this bone.
Thanks for the attention and help I will extract now. (y)

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry I wanted to ask one thing ... I put the mod and it tells me that I have completed everything but if I click here it tells me this is normal?

Thanks in advance

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No I'm using the 6e version
Sorry I missed seeing this. No, that is the most up to date. You are using this on a PC? You are not trying to use unren, but it still won't boot? Did you try downloading from a different source instead of the same source?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Except for the fact that slutbag Linda is married to Bob. One of the many reasons that Slutbag Linda is a pile of garbage.
I think Bob secretly would jerk off on the fact if he'd know. Since.. you know, its Bob.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I think Bob secretly would jerk off on the fact if he'd know. Since.. you know, its Bob.
Bob is a sub, but I don't know if he is also a cuck. It could be just a pain-pleasure fetish for Bob. Don't hate on Bob for being kinky :PogChamp: . He did marry slutbag Linda though :ROFLMAO:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Refer to the comments I made a good while ago, [Do a search on my comments as you'll soon find them] with regards to Ren'Py updates and patches/fixes for it due to a whole load of errors it contained as the updates basically screwed the software, animations, audio etc etc.
Also the added images, and their file sizes, as these also increase the game file size as too.
I have not played it yet. So, .6e is loaded with bugs, really? If this is the case Icstor is just a complete screwup. He took months to put out .6 and he couldn't even manage to make it bug free? Man SMH

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This version I can no longer extract the scripts with the program (UnRen) neither option 1 nor option 2 is working.
Some people asking me to translate this version I just wanted the scripts to translate but the program is no longer extracting.
I translated the game to Portuguese vs 0.5c now I wanted to upgrade to this version there but without having the scripts it is impossible to update the translations.
Does anyone know why this is happening because the program (UnRen) never fails?
====================================================
Essa versão não estou conseguindo mais extrair os script com o programa (UnRen) nem opção 1 e nem opção 2 esta funcionando.
Tem gente me pedindo para traduzir estava versão eu queria so os script para traduzir mas o programa não esta mais extraindo.
Eu traduzi o jogo para o português vs 0.5c agora queria atualizar para esta versão ai mas sem ter os script é impossivel fazer atualização das traduções.
Alguem sabe o motivo por estar acontecendo isto sendo que o programa (UnRen) nunca falha?

Reactions: Moricano

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What about mac os? Please help
Right click the app, select "Show package contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Drop the patch in there.

I have not played it yet. So, .6e is loaded with bugs, really? If this is the case Icstor is just a complete screwup. He took months to put out .6 and he couldn't even manage to make it bug free? Man SMH
I didn't run into any bugs in 0.6e. I played 0.6d through about 2/3 of the new story, then switch to 0.6e when it came out.

Reactions: Q Who

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bob is a sub, but I don't know if he is also a cuck. It could be just a pain-pleasure fetish for Bob. Don't hate on Bob for being kinky :PogChamp: . He did marry slutbag Linda though :ROFLMAO:
I don't hate him. Bob might be a mighty fine dad but is a poor husband. He has been inviting dominas to "pleasure" him way waaaaay before Linda started doing anything with her son. Or you think that secret room and all just manifested itself there overnight? Nope. Bob having a secret sexual life probably unbeknown to Linda for quite a while now.

Slutbag Linda wasn't a slut when Bob was already a Spank-me-Mistress-Bob with a(?) mistress that isn't Linda. So this whole Bob-is-Decent propaganda is just pure nonsense, hypocrisy at the very least.

Linda's change is the recent one of the two but if i recall correctly you keep depicting it as if Linda has been like this forever and responsible for everything while Bob is totally a victim of her. BS :poop: But do carry on, its kinda fun to read the absurdly fake/false analysis of the two :coffee: and how it triggers people in the wrong way.. like calling Linda a slutbag or Sara an annoying little gremlin would actually prevent anyone from ejoying the content with their favoured ones. Now thats the real absurdity here.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't hate him. Bob might be a mighty fine dad but is a poor husband. He has been inviting dominas to "pleasure" him way waaaaay before Linda started doing anything with her son. Or you think that secret room and all just manifested itself there overnight? Nope. Bob having a secret sexual life probably unbeknown to Linda for quite a while now.

Slutbag Linda wasn't a slut when Bob was already a Spank-me-Mistress-Bob with a(?) mistress that isn't Linda. So this whole Bob-is-Decent propaganda is just pure nonsense, hypocrisy at the very least.

Linda's change is the recent one of the two but if i recall correctly you keep depicting it as if Linda has been like this forever and responsible for everything while Bob is totally a victim of her. BS :poop: But do carry on, its kinda fun to read the absurdly fake/false analysis of the two :coffee: and how it triggers people in the wrong way.. like calling Linda a slutbag or Sara an annoying little gremlin would actually prevent anyone from ejoying the content with their favoured ones. Now thats the real absurdity here.
How do you know about slutbag Linda's past? She has no back story at all. I contend that slutbag Linda has always been a total slutbag. Can you point to the text proving that she was a good little girl? Why is Caroline an alcoholic? I content the slutbag Linda was abusing her as a child, change my mind lol.

Everything you are writing about Linda is not based on any canon(god saying canon about this game lol). I guess you like, slutbag Linda. She is cucking Bob in his own bed. If you patch it slutbag Linda is fucking her own son in Bob's bed. And Slutbag Linda is revealing her own daughter's ass so her son can perv out on Sara. What a great role model.

There is not a single game photo of Bob being dom by anyone. I say that it is slutbag Linda that ordered him to construct that room so she can be a dom and Bob a sub. That room could have been built a month ago. Where is your proof of its existance "waaaay" long ago? Change my mind.

It has been forever since I played old content. But as I remember there are some allusions to slutbag Linda being a dirty girl. Her sister or from the therapist.

Slutbag Linda never talks about her parents, high school or any of her past. Just that Bob white knighted her when some guy was creping on her at a conference(more good guy points for Bob)

This is Icstor we are talking about here. These people are all blank pages except for a few small details. You fill in the blanks your way and I fill in the blanks mine. I content that slutbag Linda's "business" is just a front for human trafficking. I contend that Slubag Linda was pimping out Caroline at 10 to pedos and that is why Caroline is so damaged. If you go by the written text and not how you see her. Slutbag Linda is total garbage and Bob is a great guy. If you don't have a cock the size of your arm you are a bad father?

YYjMjsi.jpg

Use the canon to change my mind.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes