Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I've completed 0.6b, tried 0.6e, can't find anything at all to interact with except "landlady" in the morning ? any hints
Can you be more specific? If you completed all of the update material contained in .6b. You need to go to Caroline's room at night so you can get past the .6b bug. That should open up more Caroline content. Have you met Caroline at her shop to arrange the meeting at the park during the night?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have v0.6e celia sent a txt saying 'this is probably comming out of the blue for you, but ive been thinking. can we meet up soon?' and cant find her map says she is at home but shes not there... sept for late at night and shes sleeping...

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
I have v0.6e celia sent a txt saying 'this is probably comming out of the blue for you, but ive been thinking. can we meet up soon?' and cant find her map says she is at home but shes not there... sept for late at night and shes sleeping...
That's the end of content for now.

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
br can you help me?i need money mod.i had old save but i lost it
If you just need money then upload your latest save to this website:

Then just scroll down to the inventory money figure (it should say how much you currently have in that save) and change it to whatever you want.

Then redownload it and overwrite it in your saves folder.

Reactions: Q Who and mrlucifer

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
If you just need money then upload your latest save to this website:

Then just scroll down to the inventory money figure (it should say how much you currently have in that save) and change it to whatever you want.

Then redownload it and overwrite it in your saves folder.
wow,it would be great.btw if i need save file of 05.b?how can i get i want to play from there again.thank you

Reactions: Q Who

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just for shits and giggles. I ran this abomination through Grammarly.

This is such a poor effort you only scored a 29. Fucking 29! You're just a complete embarrassment. I only scored an 80 and I am embarrassed. Your score is not just because English may not be your primary language. 29! I could take a bullet to my cerebral cortex and beat this score.
Grammarly score results in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ran my last post to compare it against yours. It shows that I have room for improvement.
Grammarly score results in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing your testing method doesn't calculate is the mere fact that, and it may surprise you, people's written pattern on an internet site, often is purposefully grammatically incorrect to reflect the intent of the poster. For example 'but' becomes 'buuuut' to indicate that the following part could be in contrast with what was said prior to the 'buuut'...
Honestly, you really put someone's post through an automated grammar checking program ? I'd rather spend that time admiring Caroline's juicy arse, which by pure chance is what I'm doing right now...

Anyone knows of a way to skip the warehouse's part ? Maybe a variable that could be toggled.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes