Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I did check with other programs.. None can find a virus
Maybe this antivirus is not friends with games on Renpy. If other antiviruses do not find anything, then just disable it at the time when you are going to play.
By the way, what file does the antivirus complain about?

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Reactions: D-Vine

Envector

Dec 22, 2017
I have 2 questions:

1. How do I trigger Lily bath dream?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Am I missing something or it's supose to be like this, and it's a WIP thing? (I did finish both Sara and Linda's routes before doing Caroline)

Reactions: asd33asd33

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I tried putting these in my update status. It didn't save the hyperlinks. Where would I put these in my profile to save them?

Milfy City F.A.Q. v0.6Milfy City SavesWalkthrough v0.6Secret Cards v0.6Lust Epidemic Saves
If the links in the profile do not work, then only in your signature. You will not see it, as you have disabled signatures in the settings, but other users will see these links. Well, or put the links in a notebook on your computer, there are no other options.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Cut that crap !

No way MC 0.7 will be released this year
View attachment 478096
Why do you say that? Look at my posts. I am no Icstor minion. Isn't it better to give him a chance than to assume he is lying again? I tended not to believe in Icstor's illness. But, by the same token, I really don't know. None of us know anything about him at all. If I assume that he is 100% lying. That would make me a hater. I am a detractor, not a hater. He has 27 days to make good on his promise. I am not a Patreon, I am just an observer. It is better to look at a glass half full than half empty, isn't it?

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Maybe this antivirus is not friends with games on Renpy. If other antiviruses do not find anything, then just disable it at the time when you are going to play.
Milfy.City.exe... As soon as it start up the game Avast keeps kicking in.. Never had this with other Renpy games before

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If the links in the profile do not work, then only in your signature. You will not see it, as you have disabled signatures in the settings, but other users will see these links. Well, or put the links in a notebook on your computer, there are no other options.
I will ask the staff if we can be allowed to leave links in our profile. So that people can see them when they click on our avatar. I will never show signatures anymore. There are too many gifs for my taste. I am just trying to save you from being the only one always left to deal with these constant requests.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I have 2 questions:

1. How do I trigger Lily bath dream?

2. Am I missing something or it's supose to be like this, and it's a WIP thing? (I did finish both Sara and Linda's routes before doing Caroline)

Who is Lily? 0_O
It doesn't matter in what order you pass update. You can start with any character.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Milfy.City.exe... As soon as it start up the game Avast keeps kicking in.. Never had this with other Renpy games beg

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes