Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
this sucks i started playing from start and just after introduction it stopped giving error as morning scene not find
Are you say that the mod caused this problem? If you installed this mod, do you also have .6e? This mod was made to be used in .6e. It may cause a problem if you are using an earlier version.

Reactions: mrlucifer

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
Are you say that the mod caused this problem? If you installed this mod, do you also have .6e? This mod was made to be used in .6e. It may cause a problem if you are using an earlier version.
yes dude,i have 06e version.and i started playing from very start and after introduction with counsellor it crash and says file not found. and i have pasted files inside game folder.too

mifd.png

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ok, I started a new game and saved it right after the counselor scene. See it this works for you. If not I will go deeper into Sara's scene and past it and upload those saves. Create a save in slot 9-1 first. Then overwrite it with this save. You can also download this and stick it in the folder. This is not crunched. This is the 4GB full-resolution version.
Milfy_City_2019_12_04_06_30_14_324.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
look at the folder and what is the error i am getting while i have all the files

mifd.png

error.jpg

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
yes i have compressed version installed.where should i go first? do you have any save
As I wrote above, remove the mod, and try to go without it. If the error remains then you will have to download the uncompressed version, or use someone else's save.

Reactions: Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I have not played it yet. So, .6e is loaded with bugs, really? If this is the case Icstor is just a complete screwup. He took months to put out .6 and he couldn't even manage to make it bug free? Man SMH
I'm not defending him and I was referring to the previous issues before this recent update and all the "excuses etc" surrounding it, but it would appear that Ren'Py continues to be bug laden anyway and it affects what you're doing when using it, also files can get corrupted when uploading/downloading.
The changelog for Ren'Py lists the issues, and fixes too, and the list goes a long way back, as updates they continually post fix error upon error in the software. As a result, this has a knock on effect with games made using it.

As I said I'm not defending him, or others who use it, but please, do have a go at using it yourself and criticise people who make games using it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

casper3428

Aug 13, 2018
caroline 5/5
linda 4/5
sara 3/5
How much of the tasks of the girls to open more ???
how can we find the key to the teacher's house?

in the bag zuri's magnet card what ?????
what happened to the boy who stole the necklace

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
caroline 5/5
linda 4/5
sara 3/5
How much of the tasks of the girls to open more ???
how can we find the key to the teacher's house?

in the bag zuri's magnet card what ?????
what happened to the boy who stole the necklace
Have you completed the Sara Linda and Caroline update.
You should talk to Judy the psychologist.
What kind of magnet card?
Nothing, you just kicked his ass and that's it. (Depending on your choice.) But I think he may appear in Caroline's next updates. But that's a long time away.

Last edited:

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
This is the missing render. See if putting this in helps.
Location to place the file
Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\game\images\home\kitchen\evening
View attachment 478185
dude,thanks but the problem is that its asking for a lot of files like morning scene and kitchen .
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'. now this file :cry:

most tricky was that i just checked and find file into the folder but it still saying that its missing

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
dude,thanks but the problem is that its asking for a lot of files like morning scene and kitchen .
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'. now this file :cry:
Those files have to be in the folder called "mod". You probably copy pasted everything INSIDE the mod folder to the game files, so the files are in '/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg' instead of 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'. The mod scripts still work, since renpy checks every single folder for script files and loads them.

• Love
Reactions: mrlucifer and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm not defending him and I was referring to the previous issues before this recent update and all the "excuses etc" surrounding it, but it would appear that Ren'Py continues to be bug laden anyway and it affects what you're doing when using it, also files can get corrupted when uploading/downloading.
The changelog for Ren'Py lists the issues, and fixes too, and the list goes a long way back, as updates they continually post fix error upon error in the software. As a result, this has a knock on effect with games made using it.

As I said I'm not defending him, or others who use it, but please, do have a go at using it yourself and criticise people who make games using it.
Well, in this instance I do have to point out that he is a highly paid professional. I don't think my level of skill, even if it was vastly superior(which it is not) should be any consideration. If I buy a lemon from Cadillac. Do I have to build my own Cadillac before I can criticize the manufacturer? My ability is nonsequitur to any criticism. He can literally pay a coder 10,000(which is overpaying) to smooth out these bugs. Almost all of the games I play are Ren'Py and I never have an issue. If the new Ren'Py is so problematic, he should have stayed with a stable version. I don't think we players would have noticed any difference in performance. Just because it is a newer version is no reason to adopt it. Basically, if it isn't broken don't fix it.

BTW, I know you are cool. There is no need to say that you are not defending him. People are just as free to defend him as they are to critique him.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
Those files have to be in the folder called "mod". You probably copy pasted everything INSIDE the mod folder to the game files, so the files are in '/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg' instead of 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'. The mod scripts still work, since renpy checks every single folder for script files and loads them.
ohh yes i did that.let me try in this way,xd

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

most tricky was that i just checked and find file into the folder but it still saying that its missing
I would say you may just have a corrupted download or the game has become corrupted. I would just try a fresh download personally.

Reactions: mrlucifer
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes