Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I had a lot of nightswimming to do, that's now completed. Caroline is not in her shop. She's 5/5, Mom 4/5 and sara 3/5. I think i recalled the park, and my gallery suggests a image with Caroline in a bikini. A also remember the BOB bedroom walk-in. I've been in the locker room with neigbourgh.
This is a really well done Mod. I highly recommend it. Give him a like as well if you also like it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Look, in my, signature ⇘
I am going to start sending people to your posts. These requests happen a lot. How far back do your saves go so I know which saves you have. I don't see your signature so I am unsure how far back your saves go. I have seen requests as far back as .4.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: tyknjinq and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
491939_Adsiz.jpg

Hey guys, let's give Icstor the benefit of the doubt here. He might not be up to his old form yet. Sure, I have some fun at Icstor's expense. But if he publishes .7 in December as he has said he would. You can color me impressed. Maybe Icstor really was telling the truth about his mental illness. And now his medications are helping him to get his life back on track. That should make anyone with any humanity happy. Enjoying the misfortunes of others is not a good character trait to have. In my years, I have seen this happen to a couple of friends. It was great to see my friends happy and mentally healthy again. If he was only making 500 dollars a month he would not have gotten so much crap. But, his good fortune should not affect our willingness to accept the possibility of Icstor's recovery. That would just make us a group of jelly haters. He put out crap for years, ok. But the crap he put out made his customers happy for years. I may not be a big fan of his work. But I am a Giants fan(another year) and hate the Cowboys, to each his own. Icstor has earned his payday as shown by his Patreon numbers. Remember, this is me talking about Icstor. Everyone deserves a chance to do the right thing. I hope you are happy and healthy again Icstor.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You must enable "Show people's signatures with their messages" in your account settings.
Milfy City F.A.Q. v0.6Milfy City SavesWalkthrough v0.6Secret Cards v0.6Lust Epidemic Saves
I assume that if I aim them to one of your posts. My security settings won't affect them or be a factor. I can just tell them to check out your signature at the bottom of a post.

I now remember why I turned off signatures many moons ago. Yours seems ok, but it does take up a lot of extra space. And some people have gifs that are super annoying to have to constantly deal with.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have finished the story with Celia (relation +1) but i'm stucked with Caroline… her ex have stolen the necklace and i cannot enter in his house (door or window near it) in any part of the day… i try to speak with her in the afternoon (shop) or in the evening (bedroom) but doesn't happen anything… what is missing?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I have finished the story with Celia (relation +1) but i'm stucked with Caroline… her ex have stolen the necklace and i cannot enter in his house (door or window near it) in any part of the day… i try to speak with her in the afternoon (shop) or in the evening (bedroom) but doesn't happen anything… what is missing?
Have you b(r)ought the crowbar?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I assume that if I aim them to one of your posts. My security settings won't affect them or be a factor. I can just tell them to check out your signature at the bottom of a post.

I now remember why I turned off signatures many moons ago. Yours seems ok, but it does take up a lot of extra space. And some people have gifs that are super annoying to have to constantly deal with.
You can publish links in your profile, or save them somewhere convenient.
But sometimes moderators delete some posts in front of mine, and my posts move back a page. Therefore, the links have to be constantly updated.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Have you bought the crowbar?
After Charlie picked up the necklace, talk to Caroline the next day at the store. Then with her in the room at night. Then take the crowbar from your garage and at night the Charlie House icon will appear. Use a crowbar on the window.

Reactions: Claudio83 and Q Who

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Xanado Please never stop posting, I always love the reminder of good ol' Tintin when I see Cap'n Haddock in your profile pic :)

I ran this abomination through Grammarly.
Q Who This is the internet, man, you're working too hard.

Alpine Eagle Thanks for all your hard work! It's gotta seem thankless, so... I fixed that :D

Old ICSTOR lol... We're all gonna be old versions of ourselves by the time we see another update :LOL:

Last edited:

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of Milfy City version 06e.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan". Contain the incest patch.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Milfy City versione 06e.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan". Contiene la incest patch.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Ciao! Innanzitutto grazie infinite per la traduzione, la community italiana ti è debitrice. Inoltre, volevo chiederti se potessi fare una guida in italiano per fare traduzioni dei giochi Ren'Py. Questo settembre anche io ho provato a tradurre Milfy City in italiano usando la SDK ma poi non capivo bene cosa modificare e come implementare la mia traduzione. Penso che molti vorrebbero aiutare la community, ma non riescono! Quindi se hai voglia potresti fare una guida per noi italiani così da permettere la creazione di altre traduzioni e non essere il solo! Se ti va contattami e grazie

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes