RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Does it make a difference if you do not put the blanket over Linda when Bob comes in the MC's bedroom?
i.e., does it extend her story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namber4

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
It's actually a scene that triggers the first time you enter the secret room... and it's technically part of Linda's storyline, as you have to visit him at work (this'll unlock the location for further visits) to learn about his weekend trip.
The Twins story can start from here aswell... the visit in the secret room is currently not mandatory for any storyline though
Secret room? I looked at every inch of that office and saw nothing out of place...fuck sakes. Gonna make me play this game more...
It's a little bit of basic exploration. We know there are secret/hidden items in this game, so why wouldn't you spend a few extra moments mousing over an environment to see if there is anything interactable, and then clicking on those things when you find them?
I do, that's the thing. I have almost all the seceret cards without using a guide. Only missing 3 of the newest ones I think.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i got a bug i think. the last scene with caroline from ver 0.5 keeps on repeating every night and i cant progress on her storyline.
some help would be appreciated. is there something i can do in save editor?

Jul 19, 2019
My God Im freaking dried up from this update.

Ive been waiting months for this update and it didnt disappoint.

Busted a nut over the course of the Weekend and its not even Sunday yet.

My god esch scenes just turns me on... cant wait to play yhis again with Animation. That will totally rock.

Cant wait to see Harem Route for everyone.

forcify12

May 22, 2017
Is there any way to make a lot of money without a LOT of grind?

$1000 to Cindy and $600 for Celia's dildo is just STUPID.
The memory game on the computer, choose the one that rewards $100. They take like a minute or less

mejowalik

Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-15
Release Date: 2019-10-15
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:
This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - - FAN SIGNATURES
thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
WhEre is the park?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
He is a fictional monster. Is that better? Are the fictional character's feels hurt? Oh wait, he is fictional. The MC is a scuz bag just like fictional Linda.
you ppl are hilarious, confusing fantasy with reality...

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I played this whole thing and now I'm mad that a new update wont happen for a long time. This is one of the better games out there.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
With the latest save, I didn't get any more scenes in the gallery than I had in 0.5C? How come? :) Also, are there a lot of scenes outside the ones on the computer gallery, because I just did some free play, and there were more scenes somehow, albeit shorter ones.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With the latest save, I didn't get any more scenes in the gallery than I had in 0.5C? How come? :) Also, are there a lot of scenes outside the ones on the computer gallery, because I just did some free play, and there were more scenes somehow, albeit shorter ones.
Have you READ the Change-Log at OP ???? Because you are asking stuppid questions, witch has answered at EVERY LAST 100 paiges so far, or are you too lazy to read posts ????? OMG :eek:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Oh and let me just say, the secret card images are great. I love the non-canon ones. Fantastic.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes