HotPaprika

Oct 14, 2017
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Teach a man how to read the OP, and he avoids ridicule for being an idiot asking the same question the last 100 idiots asked for a lifetime. You're welcome.

Yeah, he's not exactly good at hitting his deadlines, is he? November might be optimistic....
Dude srsly, You have too much time to waste... I have no time to search thread for old info...
Go do something in your life, that can help you.
I just want to help you to cure the complexes you have. You're welcome.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dude srsly, You have too much time to waste... I have no time to search thread for old info...
Dude, you got ONE thing right !!!! I don`t want to WAIST MY time to answering stuppid questions, witch has answered at EVERY 100 last paiges, so if you are too lazy to search, these kind of responds you get !!!! Are you too lazy to whipe your ass, or do you ask help to do that too !!!! LOL

HotPaprika

Oct 14, 2017
Dude, you got ONE thing right !!!! I don`t want to WAIST MY time to answering stuppid questions, witch has answered at EVERY 100 last paiges, so if you are too lazy to search, these kind of responds you get !!!! Are you too lazy to whipe your ass, or do you ask help to do that too !!!! LOL
It's not stupid question when the answer changes constantly... And aswer is short, like one or two words.
But there is too meny guys with too many time in life, and they give a hard time to look smart on chat.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Good to have the game updating again. My only gripe (and this is true of 90+% of games on here) is that it's impossible for me to play without a walk through. I only managed to get through this update thanks to a post a few pages back and even then things got out of sequence as I visited and revisited areas and rooms trying to progress the story.

On that note, some advice for anyone who hasn't started this update yet; After your date by the lake, Do not visit Caroline anywhere but her shop until you have finished her weekend event. It'll make the payoff less special.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Wtf, you ask a question, goobdoob tells you the information you are looking for is literally in the OP and instead of thanking him or being slightly embarassed for asking a question that you could have answered yourself by reading the OP or doing a 30 second search, you tell him you don't have time to gather the info yourself?

I often wondered how people that ask the same questions that have been answered dozens of times can be so incapable of gathering their own info. Now I understand they're just incredibly entitled.

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:
For Neighbors:

Good forums for everyone.
it doesn´t work this version :c

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes