ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I love your tenacity to defend your favorite Dev for providing you with the best Fap content it's been about a year so please dont sir and make excuses for the Dev ok the reasons you stated still are not valid enough for the time this update took not only that but a short update with no animations and bugs he had plenty of time to take care of these things but they were not this wasn't top priority after raking in so much $$ from this game he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City but your living a Groundhogs Day the day resets at 3 am and car alarm annoys you every morning.

Oh look, I got one!

For someone who has only posted less than a handful of comments on here, in regard to this game, you really do bite son don't you.
I've had to read, and re-read, your comment a few times to attempt to understand what you say in your (possible rant) due to the poor grammatical errors within it. Also, did you take a really deep breath before you wrote that very long sentence?
In response to your post, I think you are playing a blinder son with regards to what you're missing out, or you're just ranting, which is another possible option.

Tenacious?
Moi? Far from it.

Favourite Dev?
Nope. Not even by a long shot. I'm not a fan of his but I do however like the graphical style and the animations (despite your saying he's my favourite) but it appears that you could quite possibly be one. You seem to know an awful lot about him.

Best fap?
Nope. So far off the target, people are taking cover from your wild potshots on that one.

It's been about a year.
Wow! Congratulations you got one right (so far)

Short update?
I've seen updates way shorter than this, put out by other Devs. Let's see how well you do making a game like this and see how well you do with it.

no animations and bugs he had plenty of time to take care of these things but they were not this wasn't top priority
Reasons behind the late/delayed update were stated by Icstor (who isn't my fav Dev)

raking in so much $$ from this game
True, even if the majority are only paying the minimum of $1. No details on how many pay with regards to the actual amount, or on what level they're on, but there are other Devs out there that do take way more than him. So do feel free to take a look and check it out, there's info out there that lists what Patreons get in the way of payments made to them. And I bet a pound to a pinch of the proverbial you've not whinged to this Dev, or others for that matter, about this, with regards to the output and to payments made to them.
Do you whinge about other Devs in this way too? I doubt it. Also Patreons can withdraw at anytime they please.
This has been covered extensively by others on here as well.
Dare I say, you're a freeloader to boot and you're somewhat a tad pissed off by this because your regular faps over this game, and quite possibly other games too, were put on hold?

he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City
He may well have done, I can't disprove that, and neither can you prove it either. As for another game, well if you name it then I'll take a look at it, so I can compare it with regards to content and style. Also, he's not said that he had another game going, either on Discord or his Patreon page but he did an Xmas Special last year. You may well be referring to that one, or possibly a previous iteration of this game as he's put out at least two, possibly three, along with some CGI graphic novels covering this scenario.

Living a Groundhog Day?
Far from it. My day doesn't reset at 3am and no car alarms annoy me every morning either.

So no doubt you're going to respond with another poor grammatically strewn "rant", and if so then I'm looking forward to it, if that's what this one was. As I said it's hard to tell with all those errors in it.

Ciao, ciao.

Edit: sentences amended for grammatical clarity.

Last edited:

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
Bug at least on version 0.6b (haven't tested if the bug exists in version 0.6c):
When going to neighbors during the night and choosing "Play with Isla tonight" and after that choosing X not to to continue any further you suddenly get to Celia's bedroom? You should be on Sidra's and Isla's bedroom.

Also Sara's pool weekend event stays as an option for a weekend event event when you've completed it.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I love your tenacity to defend your favorite Dev for providing you with the best Fap content it's been about a year so please dont sir and make excuses for the Dev ok the reasons you stated still are not valid enough for the time this update took not only that but a short update with no animations and bugs he had plenty of time to take care of these things but they were not this wasn't top priority after raking in so much $$ from this game he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City but your living a Groundhogs Day the day resets at 3 am and car alarm annoys you every morning.
Where was ElmerFudd defending Icstor? He stated we don't need to muse if there was a delay because we know for sure there was one. If anything, he shut down the hopeful idea of dirtythiccboi, that Icstor has been working on a Halloween special.

Only point I somewhat disagree with was:
Also Icstor responded with the reasons as to why animations were left out.
I'd say he is being pretty vague in this post. I don't even know what the official explanation is.
Did the animations cause bugs? Besides that being hard to believe, the sentences about major bugs and missing animations aren't really connected.
Is it because they are simply not done? Well, he all but admits it in this sentence:
"Those who want to play full update with animations will have to wait a little longer, the amount of new scenes has put a lot of additional work on me".
Remember, Icstor doesn't write the scenes or the script, so what was he talking about but the animations when he talks about scenes putting additional work on him?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Where was ElmerFudd defending Icstor? He stated we don't need to muse if there was a delay because we know for sure there was one. If anything, he shut down the hopeful idea of dirtythiccboi, that Icstor has been working on a Halloween special.

Only point I somewhat disagree with was:

I'd say he is being pretty vague in this post. I don't even know what the official explanation is.
Did the animations cause bugs? Besides that being hard to believe, the sentences about major bugs and missing animations aren't really connected.
Is it because they are simply not done? Well, he all but admits it in this sentence:
"Those who want to play full update with animations will have to wait a little longer, the amount of new scenes has put a lot of additional work on me".
Remember, Icstor doesn't write the scenes or the script, so what was he talking about but the animations when he talks about scenes putting additional work on him?

Why this detective work? He just need time to render them that's all. There is no big work around adding animations or anything around them. Just rendering takes days...

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Why this detective work? He just need time to render them that's all. There is no big work around adding animations or anything around them. Just rendering takes days...
Oh, that's what I'm saying. I just see a lot of people on discord or sometimes on here that don't quite see it that way. So I like to provide context and reasoning.

Reactions: Joraell

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City
He may well have done, I can't disprove that, and neither can you prove it either. As for another game, well if you name it then I'll take a look at it, so I can compare it with regards to content and style, as he's not said that he had another game going, either on Discord or his Patreon page. He did an Xmas Special last year. You may well be referring to that one, or possibly a previous iteration of this game. As he's put out at least two, possibly three, along with some CGI graphic novels covering this scenario.

Living a Groundhog Day?
Far from it. My day doesn't reset at 3am and no car alarms annoy me every morning either.
I think he refers to "Echoes of Lust". It's like Groundhog Day, the protagonist experiences the same day over and over again, starting at 8 in the morning an ending at 3:15 in the night. But it's from Inceton, not Icstor.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I like Icstor's games and I played them all.

So I'm very much used to disappointment. Specially towards the end of the games.
Yea, I've heard that thing about his endings before, but I never played his previous games. Too bad, I don't think this one is closing to its end. He was kinda going to make more stuff for each of the girls, different routes. Plus, the corrent update proved to be very profitable in its duration. He might even take another break. Anyway, I don't expect anything good anymore.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes