• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CommunistCarpet

May 27, 2019
Does anyone know where to place save files on a mac?

EDIT: Found it. Its it /Users/username/Library/RenPy/MilfyCity

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After the night that caroline comes for her dildo i think my game is broken. Everynight it happens again and again. She comes for dildo everytime i choose sleep til next day. I cant do anything at afternoon or evening because it says i have already talked to her. What am i going to do now ?
Load the newest version !!!!

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Awesome! Does anyone have a 0.6c save? Full or almost full save is preferable but I'm happy with anything. I just don't want to start all over since I lost my save.

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
I am stuck at Celia. Ițve followed the walkthrough and she does not apear at the school entrance. Her apartment requires a key, allready talked to security guy and I canțt give her any orders on webcam. Pls help

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Please tell me you're not trolling the forum.
Are we missing something here? A "Halloween Special?" Also Icstor responded with the reasons as to why animations were left out.
Go back "a few hundred" and you'll see why via his explanation.

The major delay was from just after last Christmas, as he put out a Christmas Special just after the previous update was released last November.
He, Icstor, then posted that he was taking a break (he said he'd not had one for four years) and then followed it with an update via another post around March, that due to ill health he was taking a break to recover.
(There are people on here who can, and no doubt will correct me on this post too)

So if you took the time to read what was posted with regards to the current version, then you'd have seen a shit-storm of the same type of comment in your post and it would appear that from your comment, that you're attempting to stir the proverbial.
Tread easy if you do, because the fire's only just been damped down, and there's really no need to fan the flames over this, is there?
I love your tenacity to defend your favorite Dev for providing you with the best Fap content it's been about a year so please dont sir and make excuses for the Dev ok the reasons you stated still are not valid enough for the time this update took not only that but a short update with no animations and bugs he had plenty of time to take care of these things but they were not this wasn't top priority after raking in so much $$ from this game he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City but your living a Groundhogs Day the day resets at 3 am and car alarm annoys you every morning.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
I love your tenacity to defend your favorite Dev for providing you with the best Fap content it's been about a year so please dont sir and make excuses for the Dev ok the reasons you stated still are not valid enough for the time this update took not only that but a short update with no animations and bugs he had plenty of time to take care of these things but they were not this wasn't top priority after raking in so much $$ from this game he definitely took a fantastic vacation and he also had another game he was working on forget the name but the one that looks like Milfy City but your living a Groundhogs Day the day resets at 3 am and car alarm annoys you every morning.
Are you perhaps talking about Echoes of Lust? That's by another dev iirc

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can, how ever, try it out and start looking for those cards so you do not start bitching when update comes and you miss any. Also browse this beta to get accustomed to the new mechanics, the new minigames, because, lets face it, animated scenes are cutscene material compared to AAA games and we all know how great starcraft / warcraft cutscenes were after countless hours of strategy play.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No problem .. you WILL MISS EVERYTHING just the same, because money is still scarce in the beginning, events follow a strict order and you can miss them in a jiffy, you can find yourself skipping morning talks with a bunch a dames with no explanation what so ever, very much content is still "in next update" screen after this many years ... yeah ... just you wait ... rainbow gonna hit you
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Weltmeister
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes