ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i have to make 600$ and 1000$ is ther eny hack or cheats for mony i cant work thet much ?
Apparently there's a console command that can do it for you. I simply played the mini-games and saved whenever I won money. It doesn't take too long, and it also doesn't interfere with the games timeline. So you could play the mini-games and still be at the same point in the game (timewise) when you finish getting what you need.
As the phrase goes: Try these out for size
I used the search option for this thread and used console command as the search and this is what it found.

https://f95zone.to/search/32452015/?q=console+command&t=post&c[thread]=8012&o=relevance

Edit:
Found this on Icstor's Patreon page
People on there have been asking the same question for a while now.

No mod is required. Just locate game\options.rpy and open it in notepad. Find the line define config.console = False and change it to define config.console = True. Save the file and launch the game. Once you have loaded your saved game do a SHIFT + O (O not zero). Now enter the command inventory.money = X (where X is the amount desired). Then hit ESC.

Use this at your own discretion. I'm not responsible for anything untoward that happens to your game/pc/etc if something goes awry.

Last edited:
Reactions: user4959939

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Quite a lot of aggression above towards a Dev for not giving even more, when he seems hella generous to me. And talented.

Like, I understand the exasperation, the ideas & artwork etc. being so good. But have a heart.

(And especially if you are freeloading, have an even bigger heart?)

Also, I'm not sure what people have been playing when they claim this update (0.6 by stages) is lightweight. There seems substantial new content there to me ...

Yes, after about a year. But as I said, maybe think a bit, what it takes. And have a heart.

Greymatter

Mar 14, 2018
I am stuck at Celia. Ițve followed the walkthrough and she does not apear at the school entrance. Her apartment requires a key, allready talked to security guy and I canțt give her any orders on webcam. Pls help
go to celia's place at night

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes