JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You can, how ever, try it out and start looking for those cards so you do not start bitching when update comes and you miss any. Also browse this beta to get accustomed to the new mechanics, the new minigames, because, lets face it, animated scenes are cutscene material compared to AAA games and we all know how great starcraft / warcraft cutscenes were after countless hours of strategy play.
Oh my gosh.

Can I ask what game is that attractive lady from in your 'walking signature?'

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
New Computer and I do not have access to the old one. I've downloaded save files from this thread and put them in the saves folder, but they do not show up in my load screen. Any ideas?

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Why? Didn't he state there's more animations than ever before? There's no reason to play this game without animations anyway.
Because the quality deteriorated drastically. Though, if you just need more animations, no matter what quality they are, and I doubt they somehow will be better made than the pics, then maybe... Though, I don't know why would you like that.

ribs1

Dec 8, 2018
Need some help.
Trying Celia stuff have gotten The letter done but can't find any more events linked to her

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Because the quality deteriorated drastically. Though, if you just need more animations, no matter what quality they are, and I doubt they somehow will be better made than the pics, then maybe... Though, I don't know why would you like that.
You can't compare pics with animations though. And icstors animations are superb, compared to most other games.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean ICSTOR's been saying the animations will come out at the end of the month since he released the Beta.
Yeah, but he also said "The update will be out by X time." before delaying it repeatedly over a nearly 12 month period.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hey man, It's entirely possible he's working on a Halloween Special. Sarah in a school girl outfit? Caroline in a dominatrix outfit? Linda in a naughty nurse outfit? Bob getting a pumpkin shoved up his ass? Calling it now. The delays were because of a Halloween update.

No, CELIA in a catwoman domina suit flashing fangs, assisted by Violet with purple-red eyes, long claws, a forked tail and a cackling laugh, dragging The Turd to the hell where he belongs ...

New Jersey. They have a great day out in Wildwood before they rip his guts out and wear them for garters.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Would be great if the MC didn't look like an absolute turd, for real what's up with that hair?
It is also a fa that fucks a lot, but when the time comes to fight, a woman kicks his ass and turns him into his bitch...Well, I don't know if I wrote it right, my English is bad

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hey man, It's entirely possible he's working on a Halloween Special. Sarah in a school girl outfit? Caroline in a dominatrix outfit? Linda in a naughty nurse outfit? Bob getting a pumpkin shoved up his ass? Calling it now. The delays were because of a Halloween update.

Nice try at a wind-up for the trolls (looked in the mirror lately?)

Massive fail on your part.

Really? A Halloween Update? Where do you get your information from for this then, or is it just another one of your inaccurate baseless assumptions (again)

PS: The Christmas version (last year) was a non-canon one off game.

anonimbiisim

Sep 1, 2018
I finished Celia, Sara, caroline stories. But Linda's story is stuck in the early stages.

MC sees Linda sleeping during intercourse at night. In the morning, there is a talk with her about cleaning the dishes. This keeps repeating. MC doesn't get to meet Liza.

Might this be a glitch about compressed version?

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
some of yall really not waiting till the animations to play? you know another update won't come for a while, might as well wait for this to be perfect

Reactions: Aristos

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I finished Celia, Sara, caroline stories. But Linda's story is stuck in the early stages.

MC sees Linda sleeping during intercourse at night. In the morning, there is a talk with her about cleaning the dishes. This keeps repeating. MC doesn't get to meet Liza.

Might this be a glitch about compressed version?
Well ... why don't you clean the dishes then?

• Haha
Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes