TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Have you followed the walkthrough in the OP step by step?
At what point of the walkthrough are you exactly?

If nothing helps, post your save here. I'll check it out.
Thanks. Will do. But just now the game wont open for me. Getting the following error. Will re-download the game again and try again.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 100: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 418: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 637: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 711: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 719: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 842: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1007: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1098: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Sat Oct 26 13:42:52 2019

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I was able to skip 2 updates of CoBD in order to have more content to enjoy at a time. I think I've proven to have big enough cojones to make it to the animated version of Milfy without playing 0.6c.
It's getting increasingly tough though :cry:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd argue that a combination of Caroline, Sarah, and Linda lovers are what "keeps the game on life support." I really wasn't interested in Celia and still have not completed her content. Seems kind of odd to me that she's the one that got the story rolling at first and I couldn't care less.

Jan 28, 2018
So, the only problem I have with this game, is just how much of a giant pussy the MC is when it comes to Celia. Either stick to your conviction of refusing to be humiliated anymore, or be a loser. Actually pretty infuriating. He also may actually be special needs, because some of the things he thinks and does are legitimately stupid.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I'd argue that a combination of Caroline, Sarah, and Linda lovers are what "keeps the game on life support." I really wasn't interested in Celia and still have not completed her content. Seems kind of odd to me that she's the one that got the story rolling at first and I couldn't care less.
I agree about Celia. My favorite threesome would be Sara, Linda - and Judy!:love:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Could someone say me What is the game of GIF?
damm it all started when I first put this on my thread ...never thought it will go this viral this fast ....nonetheless it from City of broken dreamers by Philly

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes