yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So, the only problem I have with this game, is just how much of a giant pussy the MC is when it comes to Celia. Either stick to your conviction of refusing to be humiliated anymore, or be a loser. Actually pretty infuriating. He also may actually be special needs, because some of the things he thinks and does are legitimately stupid.
Nobody said that the MC wasn't taking the short bus to school. If you really want to find any sense in this world try mathematic sciences... Everything else Phuuuuuut.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Still no new words from icstor regarding the animations? Or is it still just a vague "end of the month" probability?
Soon a year passed since last played.. And not gonna play without animations obviously.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think you NEED to know that a comment can simply be edited. And include in one message several answers to different people.
And do not create entire pages of your own comments... :rolleyes:

Don't think you should chip and chirp at The Eagle ( Alpine Eagle ) , after all his trojan work & help to others on this very thread.

And btw: including multiple very diverse queries all in one post does not save room on the page.

valeral

May 8, 2017
the last version I have played is 0.4c and I decided to skip one update to get more content when I finished 0.4c. dang dude it's been nearly 1.5 years if I was this persistent for other things my life would be much more better lol

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
the last version I have played is 0.4c and I decided to skip one update to get more content when I finished 0.4c. dang dude it's been nearly 1.5 years if I was this persistent for other things my life would be much more better lol
Someone will reach adulthood between the first release and the final release, someone will grow old and die.

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hey guys, after the night visit of Caroline (end of 0.5), i can't seem to find her next morning in her room. Any help?

GusGlans

Jun 20, 2017
There was such a noise and rumour in this forum on the new update. Actually I'm pretty disappointed. BDSM with Celia is not inspiring, and the boring night visits of the slleping girls is continued. Maybe its nice for people with a kink on this, but it's not mine

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes