JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I tried to follow guides strictly

Am I missing something?

Is it because I visited security room and talked to security guy several times before I followed Celia story guide? Is it a bug?
No. Have you talked to Celia at school yet about trying to find out who blackmailed her? And then gone to her apartment at night and talked to her there?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i found and how do i put it into my game? i added it to the saves folder but its not in the saves when i open up the game
So YOU named it correctly (so it look like others) ????? First number is the save PAIGE and second is the SLOT of that paige !!!!

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
No. Have you talked to Celia at school yet about trying to find out who blackmailed her? And then gone to her apartment at night and talked to her there?
I have the exact same issue as him. Celia is nowhere to be found. Not at night at her apartment, not at school, <sexyest face in game> psychiatrist has no lines, security room has nothing new, at home on cam I can't order he to do anything, her apartment is always locked no matter how many time in a row I visit at night.

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Is this naynay really gonna delay until the 31th? I mean, he did say certainly this month, but still... It would be nice that he'd release it somewhat earlier for a change. However, the flame in his discord on the 31th is gonna be enjoyable to read too... Hmm

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
This update seriously sucks and is buggy as fuck.

I can visit Delia twice in her appartment and get the Security Room task. I can't do it.
I can visit the neighbours twice in the morning, then get the "talk to younger girl" task. Can't do it, she doesn't show up where she's supposed to be.
I can't find caroline in the morning, neither in her shop, etc.

How the hell do you play this update guys? I tried my own safe from a year ago as well as 2 different shared saves of 0.5c from different people.
hey please send me that 0.5 savs please

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
this vr is verry buggy i try to play with WT but things just dosen't add up like i did this task (- Night > MC’s Bedroom > Bed > “Meet with Caroline.” )
but now caroline is only in his room in mornings not after noon and she isn't any where else in any location
EDit: after morning talk i meet her at shop and we discuss the date it's all good seems i was the stupid 1 and this game has not dat much of bug xD
Edit2:i just wanna say DAmn WT is 200 pages back and dat show how much we love this game (being on hold make us go crazy) DEV please do ur best we love u and ur game (no homo) xD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sunc1828

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Version 0.6 is actually a bit disappointing.
There are several reasons.
1. It's a big update, but it's not much added.
2. The image added to the Secret Gallery has a lot of duplicate images. Only the angle changed...
3. A mini-game that is boring and forcing repetition.
4. Unfinished events.
1) It is awkward because there is no animation in the event.
2) Comparing the events of caroline and linda, the events of caroline are too low quality.(background, story)
And I personally recommend that you finish the story of the existing characters and create a new one.
Overall, I feel like I've released an incomplete version very quickly.
But it took me a year...

(I wrote it here because the review was not registered.)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes