librasaint

Feb 26, 2018
u didn't do them all.........did a message show up on the screen sayin you have completed all the scene for this update
I did all the steps described at the walkthrough until "buy the electric vibrator", and now it was supposed for me to receive a SMS leading to the weekend event after two days, but already passed two weeks and nothing. Cant find if I missed something...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Any info been released on when the animations will be added or is it looking like this is the last we will see of the game. Not downloaded V6 as just image stills does nothing for me, and it was the devs first game where the animations were raunchy as fuck.

bratis

Aug 13, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.6c] Incest Patch Pre-Applied [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 3.75GB
Updated 2019-10-15 with v0.6c
Download PC (659MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the one searching the compressed version

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rilenth

Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem with Celia. After blowjob glory hole i should go to teacher's office? And she should be there or sth? Because i might skipped that and she isnt there. I cant give her any orders and i dont know what to do

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have a problem with Celia. After blowjob glory hole i should go to teacher's office? And she should be there or sth? Because i might skipped that and she isnt there. I cant give her any orders and i dont know what to do
- Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”)
Not at night, in the evening
Try all the actions again

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Luckily the pre 0.6 animations are immune to this new strain of animation bugs. I can only guess that the 0.6 animations already completed had to be quarantined from the buggy non-completed ones to avoid an epidemic.
Implemented bugs don't spread on their own. They are different from a virus or a worm where the intention of the programmer is for it to spread. Icstor also just admitted they are simply not done.
EDIT: Ignore this. I don't understand sarcasm.

what the hell? animations not ready? he said that he had problems adding them to the game, and now it turns out that they are not ready at all?
I noticed he left it vague why animations haven't been implemented yet. The statements about how the beta won't have animations and how there were game-breaking bugs weren't really connected. I'd say he did so on purpose to mislead people (like yourself) into thinking there were only bugs to iron out. Similar to when the game went into "testing" 6 weeks ago when it's now apparent the content wasn't even close to 100% finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namber4 and Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes