ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Trying to get banned from his discord? :)

To me, "the only thing that will be missing from this version are the animations, those will be added after the beta" means "I haven't done the animations yet". Not "the animations are done, but I can't figure out how to get Ren'Py to play them, even though we've done that many times before". I don't think he was trying to mislead people with THIS turn of phrase.

Good effort wasn't it (?)
Still on there although it's a bit hard to get banned when you back it up with facts, but they're watching me I bet.
:eek: ;)

Well going by his comment(s) on Discord, and still nothing on Patreon either, as I posted them on here too. As you've no doubt seen from my comments about this game.

ICSTOR™Today at 11:03

I've already finished Caroline and Neighbors animations, only Celia left to do, but some of her animations are done as well.

So to all those Blue-balled "heroes" out there, who wanted the game animated before they played it.
Your animated game will be due out soon. However, how soon is dependent on when it's actually decided to "release" it in to the wild for the "public" (aka officially known as Patreons) and then for further consumption on here ("illegally")

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The game gonna be like 4GB when the animations are out.
What I want for the next update is like a whole 1 Gigabite of content for Sara! xD
Just forget about the rest and also do Sara's ending while you at it! That is, of course, like 3 GB on top of that.
You know what just remove everybody and call this game "Sara & The City"
Sorry, but this is "Milfy" City, not "Freckled underaged Gremlin in the City" :)

Seriously, though, what in the HOLY HECK is attractive about Sarah? Too young, too timid, too disconnected, and not willing to just simply talk about feelings (basic weakness of too-young partners). Is anyone else here over 40 to KNOW this?

And yes, Zen has been beer-guzzling again. These are legitimate curiosities if not stated very well. Drink another to the firing of Jim Harbaugh!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
what the hell? animations not ready? he said that he had problems adding them to the game, and now it turns out that they are not ready at all?
Not ready?
You need to read what he said (again)

ICSTOR™Today at 11:03

I've already finished Caroline and Neighbors animations, only Celia left to do, but some of her animations are done as well.

It's obviously a "time issue" (again) and so when he's done Celia's animations (completed them that is) as he states he's completed Caroline and the Neighbours then he'll release the animated version.
So in that sense it's not ready, which means you'll simply be waiting for a bit longer (days/weeks - take yer pick)

Reactions: parachina

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's a 18-year-old broke high school jerk who has to juggle his studies and three casual jobs, and who is on the brink of developing an online gambling addiction just to have enough money to go out for dinner and get some pussy every once in a while. How the hell is he supposed to provide for a mormon family? Of course they should be separte routes!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
He's a 18-year-old broke high school jerk who has to juggle his studies and three casual jobs, and who is on the brink of developing an online gambling addiction just to have enough money to go out for dinner and get some pussy every once in a while. How the hell is he supposed to provide for a mormon family? Of course they should be separte routes!
there is a gay bar 2 streets down from his house, when there is a will there is a way =))

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry, but this is "Milfy" City, not "Freckled underaged Gremlin in the City" :)

Seriously, though, what in the HOLY HECK is attractive about Sarah? Too young, too timid, too disconnected, and not willing to just simply talk about feelings (basic weakness of too-young partners). Is anyone else here over 40 to KNOW this?

And yes, Zen has been beer-guzzling again. These are legitimate curiosities if not stated very well. Drink another to the firing of Jim Harbaugh!
Surprising. I never knew a blind person could use the internet.
How the hell isn't she attractive?
TAKE DAMN LOOK AT HER? Do you want to borrow ? May help with your eye-sight .
She may be shy but she's HELLA cute & adorable. She is like somebody you want to hold and protect.
But Grandpa-Zen looks like you don't like the cute types, so it's must be obvious that you like the opposite once?
Like aggressive and dominating? In that case, i will warn you.
Please keep your SM fantasies out of my Milfy-City game. You and may have something in common tho, you guys gonna become besties :3

Passive aggressively jokes aside.
Everybody has there own trigger and Sara really trigs me on!

1572310265110.png

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
She may be shy but she's HELLA cute & adorable. She is like somebody you want to hold and protect.
But Grandpa-Zen looks like you don't like the cute types, so it's must be obvious that you like the opposite once?
Please keep your SM fantasies out of my Milfy-City game. You and may have something in common tho, you guys gonna become besties :3

Passive aggressively jokes side.

View attachment 443762
WORD. Sara is the best character in milfy city by far. I wouldn't mind a standalone game with just her.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
By that same token, wtf is Caroline doing in this game? You will notice how I used her name rather than a moronic description.
And what about the gals at school that have had nothing to do yet?
Judy's not a milf.
Celia's not a milf.
AFAIK, Auntie's not a milf either.

As far as I can tell, there's precisely ONE milf. Unless I missed something by skipping the entirety of 0.5. 0.6, too.
I love having scads of content just build up instead of blasting through each and every new update.

QFT, Urusaisenpai. She can trig me any time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand, didn't icstor said that animations are breaking the game that's why he had to cut them off and will figure it out something? Is he trying to make animations which are suppose to be done by now? What did he test all this time if the game was missing animations&renders? You cannot test non-complete update. Was he lying all this time?
I am starting to lose all the respect i had for him. I am sure he doesn't give a fuck about some pirates' respect but that's what it is.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I don't understand, didn't icstor said that animations are breaking the game that's why he had to cut them off and will figure it out something? Is he trying to make animations which are suppose to be done by now? What did he test all this time if the game was missing animations&renders? You cannot test non-complete update. Was he lying all this time?
I am starting to lose all the respect i had for him. I am sure he doesn't give a fuck about some pirates' respect but that's what it is.
Well, as mentioned yesterday, Icstor never expilicitly said bugs were caused by animations. Wether or not he left the reason vague intentionally is for everyone to decide themselves.
As for testing, I posted this before but I think it's relevant nonetheless:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This all but confirms to me, that the game's status was moved to testing prematurely when Icstor got too many complaints about the status being stuck at 95%. We now know from later posts that when testing started, there were still missing scenes, missing animations, the game had yet to be transferred to a new Ren'py version, the secret gallery was not implemented and the scenes gallery was and still is not implemented.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

Passive aggressively jokes side.

View attachment 443762
Best girl. She is the most realistic of the cast. And also, the shy routine is super cute.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes